• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdavis534

Reaction score
Remind me, where do you get these flyers? I already hit up cacmail and shoebank email addresses to get lists of seconds. Do I also need to email the outlet stores individually?
You just email one of the factory stores and they send it to you. I emailed the store in Leeds, and they replied with the sales flyer. I emailed [email protected]

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im going to NYC for thanksgiving weekend. IS there any outlet stores in the city?

Murph65

Reaction score
No outlet in NYC. Closest is way out on Long Island in Riverhead - Tanger outlets.

mdavis534

Reaction score
Thanks, mdavis534. I assume you'd have to email each outlet individually to get their inventory, right?
They all pull the inventory from the same database I think. I usually just get the list from one. If they dont reply, I call and ask for an email of then inventory, which they usually promptly do. I usually call store in Destin. They are pretty responsive.

Allen Edmonds Company Shoe Store-Destin, FL
Allen Edmonds
The Great American Shoe Company

10406 West Emerald Coast Parkway * Suite 67
Destin, FL 32550
t (850) 654-4790
e [email protected]

fourspin

Reaction score
They all pull the inventory from the same database I think. I usually just get the list from one. If they dont reply, I call and ask for an email of then inventory, which they usually promptly do. I usually call store in Destin. They are pretty responsive.

Allen Edmonds Company Shoe Store-Destin, FL
Allen Edmonds
The Great American Shoe Company

10406 West Emerald Coast Parkway * Suite 67
Destin, FL 32550
t (850) 654-4790
e [email protected]
Thanks again!

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nope. Closest one is about a 70 minute drive to Riverhead, NY on Long Island.

Damn.

Thanks. Is the city usually madness for black friday? This will be my first black friday in the US. Will I get trampelled? :)

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Woah woah woah. How do I get on that? A pair of snuff suede RL chukkas would be awesome! Is it in store only? Or can I email and get dat?

Last edited:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For those that aren't familiar with all the Brooks Brothers (BB) and Ralph Lauren (RL) models, here are the ones I know of. I've linked to their respective websites if possible. Feel free to let me know of any additions or corrections and I can try to keep it up-to-date. Also, if you know which last a given RL model is on, let me know and I'll add it. I'm not positive about the links with question marks; please let me know if you can confirm.

Brooks Brothers (differences include Poron insole, combination outsole, and branding):

Ralph Lauren:
The BB Gatsby's are Peal and Co. Not AA.

VinnyMac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Thanksgiving prices look pretty weak IMO. Most of those prices are in every sale, and BB/RL have been $149 for months. This is just more proof that most Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales are nothing special. People see a sale, and they just assume that it's a special deal. You can get the same items at the same prices in July.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damn.

Thanks. Is the city usually madness for black friday? This will be my first black friday in the US. Will I get trampelled? :)
You might, but that is usually only an issue at the big box stores.

You are right, they are not Allen Edmonds, not sure who makes them though. Peal & Co. is mostly rebranded now.

kentyman

Reaction score

That explains the "Made in England" that was throwing me off. Then what is "Brooks Gatsby Brn/White" on the seconds list?

EEWithoutStyle

Reaction score
I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Park Aves during the sale as I will need them for upcoming interviews. How do returns/exchanges work if there is a major visible defect or defect I am not happy about? I have never ordered seconds before.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the model name of this shoe? It's on the 5603 last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads