• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgive the sin. I wore these yesterday and they were still by the door today, so I wore them again today. Bought all the tiles, steam generator, fixtures, etc. for the future bathroom and today is outdoor karate for my son.
DE32C1C3-5ADF-41D0-B108-5FE941F9D2D7.jpeg

Last edited:

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgive the sim. I wore these yesterday and they were still by the door today, so I wore them again today. Bought all the tiles, steam generator, fixtures, etc. for the future bathroom and today is outdoor karate for my son.
View attachment 1643638

Tell him to sweep the leg.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell him to sweep the leg.
These guys are definitely not cobra Kai! Lol.

It’s sad. He is a black belt, but they probably are going to get rid of outdoor and zoom classes in September, which means we will have to pull him until he can get his vaccines, since he has immune issues

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing white suede Nomads again today.

IMG_7033.jpeg

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, the King and I.

IMG_7038.jpeg

For fans of pictures with more than one pair of shoes in it, a bottle of Neutral Heel & Sole Edge Dressing and me at the Allen-Edmonds store in Century City.

IMG_7040.jpeg

For fans of bizarre coincidence pictures in shoe threads, many Allen-Edmonds shoe care products now come in blue bottles and the Allen-Edmonds store in Century City is next to Blue Bottle Coffee.

Will leave it to others to comment about the Psycho Bunny store on the other side of the Allen-Edmonds store.

IMG_7034.jpeg

For fans of inflation? pictures is shoe threads, the current Heel & Sole Edge Dressing (which costs $10.00) compared to the old Heel & Sole Edge Dressing. Anyone remember how much the old Heel & Sole Edge Dressing cost?

(Used an Apple Wireless Keyboard for size comparison since there happened to be one handy.)

IMG_7042.jpeg

Had to get a new bottle because the sponge applicator on the old bottle had dried out and none of the ways to revive the sponge applicator I have used in the past or I remember anyone suggesting worked. There was still enough Heel & Sole Edge Dressing left in the old bottle to last the rest of my life and possibly sell for more than $5.00 at my estate auction.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing white suede Nomads again today.

View attachment 1643773

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, the King and I.

View attachment 1643774

For fans of pictures with more than one pair of shoes in it, a bottle of Neutral Heel & Sole Edge Dressing and me at the Allen-Edmonds store in Century City.

View attachment 1643776

For fans of bizarre coincidence pictures in shoe threads, many Allen-Edmonds shoe care products now come in blue bottles and the Allen-Edmonds store in Century City is next to Blue Bottle Coffee.

Will leave it to others to comment about the Psycho Bunny store on the other side of the Allen-Edmonds store.

View attachment 1643778

For fans of inflation? pictures is shoe threads, the current Heel & Sole Edge Dressing (which costs $10.00) compared to the old Heel & Sole Edge Dressing. Anyone remember how much the old Heel & Sole Edge Dressing cost?

(Used an Apple Wireless Keyboard for size comparison since there happened to be one handy.)

View attachment 1643780

Had to get a new bottle because the sponge applicator on the old bottle had dried out and none of the ways to revive the sponge applicator I have used in the past or I remember anyone suggesting worked. There was still enough Heel & Sole Edge Dressing left in the old bottle to last the rest of my life and possibly sell for more than $5.00 at my estate auction.

The pink pants and blue blazer was an impeccable combination. Wow!

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Here is your answer. From April 2018.

3CB9847D-0105-4DC2-92B3-6C2161BD158D.jpeg

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads