• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone already feeling regret for not ordering something from the Trunk Show?

Regret for not ordering a suede shoe???....:revolve:does not compute

instigateur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunday Funday. Wrapping up my birthday week with a steak dinner with family in Chicago.

Vintage walnut Nunn Bush for the win.
IMG_20200223_193939.jpg
IMG_20200223_181837.jpg

lemmy127

Reaction score
Anyone already feeling regret for not ordering something from the Trunk Show?

Yes. I kept putting it off and putting it off this weekend, then I was about to call the LA store (since they were the only ones still open) and stopped myself for some reason. I'm glad I had that premonition of sorts, as we found out a few hours ago that our home warranty won't cover about $500 of maintenance needed on our furnace and humidifier, and our air conditioner needs to be replaced as well :censored: .

But damn do I still want a pair of snuff suede tassels. Hopefully AE will mess up one of the pairs @James1051 ordered and I'll buy the seconds as a consolation.

nmh20

Reaction score
FedEx just delivered a package to my house from Port Washington and I haven’t ordered anything (that I remember). I’m not at home right now so i can’t check, but is it possible that I received my Trunk Show purchase already?

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In January I took an oath of shoe-related fiscal responsibility for 2020 and intended to stick to it. Then February happened and I ordered 14 pair of shoes

I made a special exception for the Rancourt pre-sale suede boots and picked up 2 pair because the price was too good to pass up
Then I heard about the new availability of AE chili shell and made a special exception for a pair of those because rare/unique shell
Then I picked up two pair of suede Leeds in TS2020.1 because special trunk show exception
Then I FOMO'ed myself into 3 additional TS2020.1 purchases because special FOMO trunk show exception
Then I picked up a bartlett first from the 25% off clearance winter sale as well as a suede nomad 2nd (likely going back), Carlyle 2nd and Hopkinson 2nd because they were good deals
Then this morning Charleston weaseled me into 2 additional purchases (one shell SMU brown dundee & a snuff strand first at a no-brainer price)

also picked up some simms G3 fly fishing boots but those don't count

WTF February, I look at those purchases and each makes sense in a vacuum

regret none of it.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads