• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2020 - News, Pictures, Clothing, Accessories, etc.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of, these are only $89 and brand new! Someone buy these now! They look great and if the 201 works for you, these should. These are 9 D.

Still seeing these as available. No one was interested in them? Really?? If they were my size, I would have invested in at least one pair. You 9 D people have it made.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
11EEE Ridgeway, 1776, calf bourbon McA on AE BST thread. Grab them there so that I don't have to eBay them please!
@DawgPound @Rithrin

matwa

Reaction score
Anyone else try to feed Trenton and Heath baby cheese while they're resoling AE Strands on youtube or is it just me?
Met these two at the Nashville store on TS Friday night. Nice guys and they are planning to ramp up their "mail in" services.

Rithrin

Reaction score
11EEE Ridgeway, 1776, calf bourbon McA on AE BST thread. Grab them there so that I don't have to eBay them please!
@DawgPound @Rithrin
Oh this is hardly fair. I need more wings in my life, but I just spent a bunch on the TS! And I tried on a McAllister while I was at the show...

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1343506
My first of two pairs ordered for the trunk show did show up. Haven’t looked over them too much yet (and I normally don’t) but i think they look pretty dang good.
Oh my lord, those turned out nice. I knew I was going to regret not grabbing a snuff Mac
Missing out is painful
fred-sanford-heart-attack-gif-6.gif
:O two suede Hammies inbound.

... Thursday...
TS Strands (from 2019) arrive tomorrow for me.
Wow, guys, that's fast!

Shelterdog

Reaction score
Anyone else try to feed Trenton and Heath baby cheese while they're resoling AE Strands on youtube or is it just me?
Met these two at the Nashville store on TS Friday night. Nice guys and they are planning to ramp up their "mail in" services.
Yeah I was at their store yesterday. They are relocating to Columbia (tn) for this purpose. Great guys I will miss them being near the office

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.