• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Deuce2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Am I the only one whose trunk show order hasn't even shipped yet? Starting to get pretty envious of those who've already received their orders ...

Nope-mine are being remade, so you gotta be ahead of me now!

MansardRoof

Reaction score
Just received an unexpected surprise on another crazy busy day. These turned out nice imo.
2c21a00a610ed164a03be6d71359c28a.jpg

0cb4da34c32e811c1d5ef4736bcc6b43.jpg

1c00b201f66b3e2af458d0167d93e3f9.jpg

Perfect and perfectly understated. They look amazing.

those look amazing!
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png

dfwcowboy

Reaction score
E just opened a new store just right down the road from me. What kind of deals can I expect from their Grand Opening?

2Deuce2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Moving today, so Brooks:

On topic, I look like I'm opening my own AE store (keeping the boxes was a positive life choice):

The closet space is gnarly though, I have my own walk in closet. Pics of shoeracks spanning an entire wall to come soon.

Fire in the hole!
How many hand trucks of shoes did you move ?

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AE just opened a new store just right down the road from me. What kind of deals can I expect from their Grand Opening?

Typically 15% off.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Those look amazing!  Did they not have your email address?  I'd really like to have a shipping notification on mine...

Thanks! No, they have my email address. No idea why I didn't get a shipping and tracking notice for these like I did for the Strand.

MansardRoof

Reaction score

Quote:
Those look terrible. Those also look like they're probably in my size. Just as an FYI, I'd be willing to look terrible in them for you. I'll PM you my address, you can send them to me, and then we can have our own Brotherhood of the Traveling Daltons. I'll have t-shirts made up. It will be awesome.
1f602.png

Last edited:

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FYI, I exchanged emails with Allison at AE and I "just happened" to ask her about possible shipping times from the trunk show. She said, "I would imagine the trunk show orders would start to ship within the next week or 2." Take that for what it is worth. I am sure there will be exceptions and some are already shipping.

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are some of their ideas they sent in that survey. I believe these are not confirmed yet.

McTavish - Big fan. Will purchase.
Whitney Plain Toe - I'll buy burg shell leeds, these don't make sense on what looks like 1943 last. Maybe they look better in person though.
Tate Wing - Like the shoe design not the sole. Give me them with reverse split welt and double soles like the mct and they'd be awesome IMO.
Whitney Cap Toe - Rogue version 2.0?

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bonus points if you can figure out what the shoes are in the upper right-hand corner. I'll PayPal $5 to whoever can guess it first within 24hrs. Yes, they're made by AE. Go! Haha.

Wolverine Krause was my guess, but it appears that the question was already answered (in an indirect way). And it goes without saying that the navy shell MacNeils with natural edge are incredible.

Highly honorable mentions also go to the Dublin Tan Long Branches and the Strands in Dublin Brown.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I received my blue shell MacNeils yesterday and today came some stock 975 #8 shell LWB in the mail. Its been a fruitful 24 hours. My thanks to SF member @seasquirrel for the hook-up. I'm happy to get them. They are darker than the image as I adjusted the exposure to pull out the burgundy more. Now, if AE will just ship the natty shell MacNeils.

Last edited:

FaRKle

Reaction score
Wolverine Krause was my guess, but it appears that the question was already answered (in an indirect way). And it goes without saying that the navy shell MacNeils with natural edge are incredible.

Highly honorable mentions also go to the Dublin Tan Long Branches and the Strands in Dublin Brown.

Oops, I guess I never posted the answer, lol.

Yup, they're the Wolverine 1000 mile Krause. Cold Iron and ace13x were right there, except they chose the more expensive shell versions (which also have a punch cap instead of plain cap toe).

Last edited:

DRJames

Reaction score

There are some of their ideas they sent in that survey. I believe these are not confirmed yet.
Yeah I'd do the CXL McTavish, those look great. I've been jonesing for a PTB, can't decide if the Whitney does it for me though. On another note, the Overlord has firmly established itself in my casual rotation, good advice on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads