Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

All Things Hippity and Hoppity

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by gladhands, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

anybody here get wavy? Max B?
    Do I?????????????????????????
    I'm not even gonna get into Bigga right now, that's for another day. This new Lupe is trash. I think he just threw some shit together to get out of his deal. I don't know how dude went from Enemy Of The State to this borderline B.o.B. bullshit, as a fan I feel cheated. Also got that new Rae Shaolin Vs Wu Tang but I will probably listen to that on the home hi-fi, or on the train ride home.

2. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

^ Love black thought's appearance.

Can everyone share their favorite Black Thought verses/songs?

3. B Hamilton

B Hamilton Senior member

I think music geeks like Cam a lot more than mainstream audiences (outside of NYC) do. Dipset was as much of a blog movement as a street movement.

Absolutely.

4. Pinhas

Pinhas Senior member

[​IMG] This new up and coming kid from PA is very good; I can see him making it. Can d/l full album here: http://tayyibali.com/

5. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

Really disappointed at this Lupe album. Maybe I expected too much since I loved "Words I Never Said" and "The Show Goes On"

6. Nil

Nil Senior member

Really disappointed at this Lupe album. Maybe I expected too much since I loved "Words I Never Said" and "The Show Goes On"
    Lasers is softer than baby shit. Awful album. In other news, I'm only one listen in on this new Rae album but I'm digging it quite a bit.

7. Mr Herbert

Mr Herbert Senior member

i snoozed on How I Got Over for a while but its growing on me alot. it is a great album from a musical POV if not Black Thoughts best rhyming.

8. Cool The Kid

I told yall Lasers is steaming doo doo. Lupe threw it together to make up his label obligations

9. B Hamilton

B Hamilton Senior member

10. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

"The Show Goes On" is awful, but that's what you get for turning down "Nothing on You" and "Airplanes."

11. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

^ Love black thought's appearance. Can everyone share their favorite Black Thought verses/songs?
    The Roots - Concerto of the Desperado The Roots - Ain't Sayin' Nothin New (fav verses from Dice Raw definitely from this track) featurings.... Nat King Cole - Walkin' My Baby Back Home (remix), Rahzel - Suga Sista, Big Punisher - Super Lyrical

12. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

"The Show Goes On" is awful, but that's what you get for turning down "Nothing on You" and "Airplanes."

You have to be kidding.

13. Cool The Kid

You have to be kidding.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

14. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

No, I know that. I meant him saying The Show Goes On was awful..

15. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

The Roots - Concerto of the Desperado
    The Roots - Ain't Sayin' Nothin New (fav verses from Dice Raw definitely from this track)

featurings.... Nat King Cole - Walkin' My Baby Back Home (remix), Rahzel - Suga Sista, Big Punisher - Super Lyrical

Good list.

Love "What They Do" and "Y'all Know Who". "You Got Me" always brings back memories of high school.