• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Whole Lotta Ugly

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PandArts
I actually think I saw some guy running down Wacker Dr. this moring in a pair of these wearing a navy window pane suit
eh.gif

Was it lower Wacker? Maybe he was looking after his b*tches? Oh, who am I kidding... no self-respecting pimp would wear those either. Why do people in my city seem to have some of the worst taste in footwear?

modagg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
People who smell like Axe body spray.

I was tailgating at a msu vs u of m game some years back and the police were called in to control the crowd. Long story short, the ended up tear gassing and pepper spraying the crowd after a dude decided to bite a cops horse. Now whenever I smell axe body spray, I have vivid flashbacks to that day. Whenever I get a wif, my nose starts to burn and I start gagging uncontrollable.

Maximus Mark

Reaction score
It's actually a-OK guys:
there will be people who buy these shoes, some will (god-forsake) actually wear them as dress shoes, and we will all lament.
However, it also makes the AE, Ferragamo, Lobb, Loake, Vass wearers of us all look all the better.

Win-win?

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jyook
I'll raise you with Z-Coil shoes...

clog_taos_black_lg.jpg

Well, the website claims that it is "pain relief footwear".

As someone who has very severe arch and heel pain (because of an injury), I look at them a little differently.

Ugly as the shoes may seem, I would probably give them a go if they could provide me when some semblance of relief. A lot of pain relief footwear look great, but that's at the expense of comfort.

You often reach a point when you'd rather be comfortable and free of pain; not looking like an idiot somehow gets tossed off of your list of priorities.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads