• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

chiggah

Reaction score
With regards to my APC indigo.. i never wash them till at least a year, because from what I understand you beat them up till it fades before you wash, right?

As for my black ones (APC Faux Noir), I believe these are wax/coated black and not japanese raws, i think?? So im not sure if i screwed them up by washing too early..?

keijonaama

Reaction score
Somebody who has both PS and NS in indigo can probably help me.

I currently have PS, and the size 28 fits me very well.

I gonna buy NS as well since I need pair of jeans with a bit more loose fit.

Would you recommend on buying the same size or should I size down to 27?

Does anyone have experience on both cuts?

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i would go down one. i wear 30ps and 28 ns. the ps are looser in the waist/top block, but tighter in the calf. pics as requested, sorry for crappy quality these are all i have. ns
vfcmFl.jpg
ps
XkBcll.jpg

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ indeed. i didn't go out like that though,,, was actually to consult the forum on whether i should stack or hem, so wanted to show with different footwear
smile.gif
fahrenheit, those look good.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit
My very first APC pair - PS 30 :

Looks great buddy, got the same size meself.

Alright guys, quick question: I'm about to swoop a sweet APC unlined navy cotton blazer on eBay, and I was wondering how easy it will be to find the matching pants, so I can have a full suit. Should I message the company directly, or does someone know a dealer that's selling dark navy APC cotton trousers this season?

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reedobandito
Looks great buddy, got the same size meself.

Alright guys, quick question: I'm about to swoop a sweet APC unlined navy cotton blazer on eBay, and I was wondering how easy it will be to find the matching pants, so I can have a full suit. Should I message the company directly, or does someone know a dealer that's selling dark navy APC cotton trousers this season?

hey bud, try calling the APC store in soho, NY. most likely your best bet. let me know if you need me to pick it up for you!

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deez nuts
hey bud, try calling the APC store in soho, NY. most likely your best bet. let me know if you need me to pick it up for you!

Nice, thanks!
fistbump.gif

bijox

Reaction score
if I'm 34 in levi's 511 what size should i get in new standards?

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit
Thanks buddy.
I'm 5'10" / 165lbs. Sized down 3 from my hip measurement.

interesting that we are wearing the same size ps, and you're 10lbs heavier than me, same height.
looking at yours i could maybe have gone down a size, like i said mine are a little loose in the top block but im ok with that. i have pretty broad shoulders/chest and so very tight jeans make me a little unbalanced IMO.
just shows all this is sizing varies a fair bit depending on the individual.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads