Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

Yes i'm sure they are raw indigo but I guess they just aren't as dark as I thought they would be

2. thomasec

thomasec Senior member

3. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

4. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ Snowman, is this the same coat? If you're really set on the gray, I'd get it tailored.

5. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

yeah, same coat.

6. Neo_Version 7

^ I'd pick it up but I'm already set for winter. [​IMG] Does anyone know how their bomber jackets fit? I'm 5'6.5//125-130. Not sure if an XS would fit me.

7. TheChefs

TheChefs Well-Known Member

yeah, same coat.

I've the same coat and like I've told you, it fits fine (bit snug in the shoulders) and it's very bell shape at the bottom. I will take mine to a tailor and take in the bottom at the back seam to suit my body shape better. My gf says it's fine the way it is, but I'm picky.

I like the fabric is great, very thick wool like no other coat/jacket of mine, I'm definitely keeping it.

8. mj89

mj89 Member

Can I expect stretching in the calf area of my PS? I went tts and the fit is spot on everywhere else, just a little tighter than I'd like in the calves. funny thing is, I always thought I had slim calves, I don't think I would've been able to size down at all.

9. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

Can anyone identify these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_3391wt_1090

pretty sure I just sold that exact same pair. it was a PS version pant in taupe from ss10. very thin material. be careful not to go too small because they definately won't look good. don't plan on much stretch, if any.

10. max_r

max_r Senior member

Can I expect stretching in the calf area of my PS? I went tts and the fit is spot on everywhere else, just a little tighter than I'd like in the calves. funny thing is, I always thought I had slim calves, I don't think I would've been able to size down at all.

because the calf area doesn't get as much movement as the thighs, i dont think it will stretch much. if they're really tight, they'll probably loosen up a bit and feel less tight, but they'll probably still look the same.

the calves on my PS were a bit tighter than i wanted when i got them, so i took them to my grandmas friend who is a seamstress, and had her let them out 0.5" on the outseam. fit great now. made the selvedge line super narrow, but i dont cuff so i dont care.

11. transient

transient Senior member

Maybe you can cram partially filled 2 liter bottles into each leg at night. Lolz.

12. thomasec

thomasec Senior member

pretty sure I just sold that exact same pair. it was a PS version pant in taupe from ss10. very thin material. be careful not to go too small because they definately won't look good. don't plan on much stretch, if any.

Would agree, but the leg opening appears to be closer to a NS....oh well, might roll the dice.

13. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

^ I'd pick it up but I'm already set for winter.

[​IMG]

Does anyone know how their bomber jackets fit? I'm 5'6.5//125-130. Not sure if an XS would fit me.

It probably would. Most APC outerwear runs a little big.

14. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Maybe you can cram partially filled 2 liter bottles into each leg at night. Lolz.

i used to put 20 pound dumbells in my somet jeans to stretch out the calves!!

15. Neo_Version 7

It probably would. Most APC outerwear runs a little big.
    Thanks for the tip, CP. I don't plan on wearing a sweater or button-down under it either so hopefully it should fit snug but not too tight.