A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Anyone know how the past season duffle fits. It's the one without the toggles, very clean looking coat. I usually wear a small is shirts(non apc). I once had a cardigan from apc in small it fit a bit snug. For ref I'm 5'6 130 pds. Small or med? I don't really care about length here, more about shoulder to shoulder. Thanks in advance!

2. Gmas

Gmas Senior member

^^Here it is in black: http://www.stuartandwright.com/A.P.C...arka_1889.html And here: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/APC_...ine_18683.html FYI, Google image search is one of the best ways to find a particular item. And if fucking anyone on earth can find me a pair of New Standards in the Khaki Gaberdine, I would be most appreciative. Does anyone happen to know if they release them every season and how they fit?
    Thank you, thank you - very much appreciated!

3. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

^^Here it is in black:

http://www.stuartandwright.com/A.P.C...arka_1889.html

And here:

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/APC_...ine_18683.html

FYI, Google image search is one of the best ways to find a particular item. And if fucking anyone on earth can find me a pair of New Standards in the Khaki Gaberdine, I would be most appreciative. Does anyone happen to know if they release them every season and how they fit?

I have the blue ones that were sold on the same page. Bought the very last pair of my size in October.. They are thin, silky feeling 100% cotton. Waist on the 30 measures 16.75" aligned across (!), although I'd say call it an even 33" for sizing purposes. Very nice pants.

I'm selling a similar pair of APC pants (PS though) in thin taupe, size 30 (measures slightly smaller) in my FS thread.

4. TheChefs

TheChefs Well-Known Member

Anyone know how the past season duffle fits. It's the one without the toggles, very clean looking coat. I usually wear a small is shirts(non apc). I once had a cardigan from apc in small it fit a bit snug. For ref I'm 5'6 130 pds. Small or med? I don't really care about length here, more about shoulder to shoulder. Thanks in advance!

Is this the one? http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,939.html

I've it and another APC jacket and they are very tight in shoulders. I would get Medium if I were you.

5. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

yeah thats the one chefs!! what size do you wear?

6. TheChefs

TheChefs Well-Known Member

I usually wear size medium or large depending on cut (athletic build), i could have went XL with this jacket, it's pretty tight fit without layering.

7. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

ok thanks bud, i decided to go for the medium.

8. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

I just got a pair of APC NS, and the denim seems super thin and not rigid at all compared to my cheap unbranded jeans. Also, the color seems really light. Are these how all APC jeans in indigo are like?

9. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

I just got a pair of APC NS, and the denim seems super thin and not rigid at all compared to my cheap unbranded jeans. Also, the color seems really light. Are these how all APC jeans in indigo are like?

Did you buy them used? Mine were stiff and dark when I bought them.

10. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

Did you buy them used? Mine were stiff and dark when I bought them.

They were worn lightly with no washes/soaks. And the color looks like a shiny silverish blue and not a dark indigo color like I thought it would be from pictures I see here.

11. C-Note

C-Note Senior member

I saw some APCs at a Barneys a while back and was surprised at how light they looked too. Nothing really like the way people's pictures of them would suggest.

12. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

I saw some APCs at a Barneys a while back and was surprised at how light they looked too. Nothing really like the way people's pictures of them would suggest.

I think maybe once they fade they become a more evenly deep indigo color?

13. C-Note

C-Note Senior member

I don't think denim fades to darker colors though man

14. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

I mean once the shinyness fades away it becomes more of a indigo color then of course it will fade to white

15. Local_Disk

Local_Disk Senior member

You sure those are raw denim youre talking about? I'm pretty sure APC makes washed denim too. I bought my raw denim from the APC store in NYC and theyre hard, dark, and a bit shiny.