• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

jlchau

Reaction score
So the stadium jackets are up on the brand website but they've only got black and oak. Odd, as their owners have specifically mentioned charcoal and indigo twill being available this year, multiple times. I know indigo twill is at snake oil, but I was hoping to see the full collection on the webstore for clarity and with complete measurements. Has anyone seen the charcoal anywhere yet?

Best to contact 3Sixteen to ask them directly, but they sometimes stagger releases.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Black stadium and brown weft heavyweights

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are these jackets true to size?

I wear a medium in most jackets and this jacket fits exactly how I would want my mediums to fit.
Its a killer jacket, just because I run warm I need to not wear it when Im running around lol

Rowland

Reaction score
Yes, it looks great, its a pity they always go sold out really fast. I really liked the green version they released a few seasons ago

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great fit @justinkapur
.   Really nice match with that shirt.  I just got my XXL, wonderful jacket.  I thought it was going to be thinner for some reason but happy with how it arrived. 

Thank you sir! I also thought it would be thinner but I like it a lot.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Does anybody see any deals on the 3sixteen heavyweight tee's?  I'm trying to buy my first one. 

Wrong brand if you are looking for a deal. T's have been sold out for some time and just getting restocked. You'll be more lucky to find your size than a deal

likrevo

Reaction score
I ended up finding a two pack of heavyweight shirts on revolve for 55$ the other day . Thanks to a long train ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medoc

Reaction score
@kiya

Is there any news on the new fit you mentioned awhile back? I'm eagerly awaiting that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics