• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Howland

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thanks, I hope I can get one this time, do you know what colors are they releasing?

Medoc

Reaction score
Thanks, I hope I can get one this time, do you know what colors are they releasing?
They've mentioned on instagram that this year they will be releasing the stadium in waxed charcoal and waxed black with a non-waxed indigo twill version. Two way zippers this time. Sounds promising. I'm after the charcoal and indigo potentially. Hopefully they are big enough.

Glover

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Great, I really liked the green color the released two seasons ago

gambit402

Reaction score
The non waxed indigo twill sounds awesome. I got rid of the black waxed, and avoided the exes navy, because it picks up too much lint and it's too visible on dark colors.

Glover

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
A few years back they released a harringtong style wool jacket that was quite nice as well

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
3sixteen Shaggy Check Flannels & Indigo-Dyed Watch Caps

Fresh from our favorite American brand is a set of shaggy brushed flannels and indigo-dyed watch caps.

The flannels are made of an original 3sixteen fabric which is woven in Japan and the outer is triple brushed so they're crazy soft.

We've also received some really impressive 100% cotton indigo-dyed beanies. These are fully made in Japan and come with a custom pewter concho pin.

All these items along with a restock of most jean models for both men and women are available now at all Self Edge stores.

Shop 3sixteen Online

316_ORNG_01-684x1025.jpg

316_ORNG_05-1025x684.jpg

316_ORNG_07-1025x684.jpg

316_REDBLU_01-684x1025.jpg

316_REDBLU_05-1025x684.jpg

316_REDBLU_07-1025x684.jpg

BEANIES_007-1025x684.jpg

BEANIES_006-1025x684.jpg

BEANIES_004-1025x684.jpg

BEANIES_003-1025x684.jpg

Medoc

Reaction score
New stadium jackets appear to be out to some vendors. Blue owl, loneflag, snake oil, probably others. Haven't seen the charcoal yet, but snake oil has the new indigo twill. Looks sick, no XXL yet (or bigger, fingers crossed).

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

New stadium jackets appear to be out to some vendors.  Blue owl, loneflag, snake oil, probably others.  Haven't seen the charcoal yet, but snake oil has the new indigo twill.  Looks sick, no XXL yet (or bigger, fingers crossed). 

We have the black one at all Self Edge stores now and they're going up in our online store later this week.

mfluder

Reaction score

We have the black one at all Self Edge stores now and they're going up in our online store later this week.

Are you getting the indigo twill one too? *fingers crossed*

jajordan378

Reaction score
I have a BRAND NEW pair of St-100xk Kibatas in size 31 if anyone is interested. Too small for me. Didn't get around to trying them on bc of the holidays until past the allowed time for returns/exchanges. Only tried on twice.
Paid $240 willing to let go for $200 shipped.

Last edited:

Medoc

Reaction score
So the stadium jackets are up on the brand website but they've only got black and oak. Odd, as their owners have specifically mentioned charcoal and indigo twill being available this year, multiple times. I know indigo twill is at snake oil, but I was hoping to see the full collection on the webstore for clarity and with complete measurements. Has anyone seen the charcoal anywhere yet?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads