3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Apr 27, 2009.

1. jlchau

jlchau Senior member

Those are the veg tan yukes right? Do you have an issue with the instep? They're a bit tight on me but hoping they loosen up. I sized the same as birks.

2. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Yes, they are. Instep was pronounced but loosened super quick. I made the strap one looser for a few days to help and that made a big difference. Then tightened it back up.

My leather is more wrinkled than I would like but trying to remember it's part of their charm ;)

3. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

3sixteen's Chill-Out Drawstring Shorts & Breezy Days Madras Short Sleeve Shirts!
    This weekend we're releasing a special capsule collection produced by 3sixteen for warmer locations around the world. This collection was inspired by the need for breathable shirts and comfortable shorts around Self Edge Mexico's location in San Jose del Cabo.

3sixteen have produced two indigo-dyed cotton madras short sleeve shirts, both with coconut fiber buttons and sewn-in 1.5" folded up arm cuffs.

Along with these two shirts we have a completely new item from 3sixteen, the Chill-Out shorts feature a Japanese woven cotton fabric and a drawstring hidden on the inside of the waistband so there's no need for a belt if you choose to tighten the waist with the drawstring. These shorts are available in both khaki and olive.

All four of these items are being released in our online store and all 5 of our retail stores on Saturday, May 27th in limited numbers.

Shop 3sixteen Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. kiya

3sixteen 16.5oz "Caustic Wave" Denim Type III Modified Jacket & Summer Shirts
    One of the best selling denim jackets of the past few years has been 3sixteen’s modified Type III. We’re happy to announce that it’s now being made in a traditional indigo warp / natural weft denim using the 16.5oz Caustic Wave 40BSP denim. This jacket has cord lined hand pockets and cuffs, a slightly extended length so you can wear with untucked shirts easily, and slightly longer sleeves than 3sixteen's normal Type III jackets.

This jacket will be available at all of our stores on Saturday June 10th and in our online store at 10am (PST) the same day.

Along with this jacket we've received two new 3sixteen shirts, one is a short sleeve with a muted bandana print and the other is a color blocked indigo long sleeve shirt.

Shop 3sixteen Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. AP15

AP15 Member

I need an advice on ranch jacket. Which color do you guys recommend? Indigo nep or shadow selvedge?

6. sazon

sazon Senior member

Owning the 40BSP jeans, that jacket is insane. Wow.

7. whereeaglesdare

whereeaglesdare Senior member

I think the shadow selvedge is all gone, so Indigo Nep might be your only option

8. AP15

AP15 Member

Shadow selvedge of size S is still available. Can indigo nep fade like shadow selvedge?

9. whereeaglesdare

Short answer no. Shadow is overdyed and a combination of indigo warp and black weft.
    The Nep will still fade but not in the same way.

10. AP15

AP15 Member

Thx for the explanation. Which one would you recommend?

11. whereeaglesdare

It's all personal choice really, I would try them on at a local retailer if you can.
    If you don't own any shadow selvedge though, I personally would grab that one!

12. AP15

AP15 Member

Thx alot. I decided to buy shadow selvedge as it seems like the signature product of 3sixteen.

13. kiya

3sixteen's Heavyweight T-Shirts, Pocket Tees, & Henley Tees
    We've been carrying 3sixteen's blank tees for many years at our stores, but we've finally gone all in with their t-shirt collection and now stock every color in all three versions. We have them with no pockets, with a single chest pocket, and a henley version. All three styles come in white, black, gray, and indigo-dyed navy.

These are the best tees you can buy at this price, especially considering the knit jersey is custom designed and woven for 3sixteen. They're built to last, keep their shape even after many washes, and have a nice narrow collar ribbing that's been triple stitched.

All twelve of these tees are available now at our stores, check our online store for more details.

Shop 3sixteen Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]