• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

gambit402

Reaction score
Just got the waxed stadium jacket. Anyone else feel like the sleeves and wrists are crazy tight? Can't lift any kind of weights lol

gambit402

Reaction score

So I just snagged a black waxed stadium jacket, and it fits like a glove, but the cuffs are crazy tight. Anyone else with this issue...should I size up or will they stretch?

Having the same issue. Did yours stretch at all or did you end up sizing up?

JL77

Reaction score

Having the same issue. Did yours stretch at all or did you end up sizing up?

I've heard that a few customers have put bottles/cans in the cuffs overnight to stretch them out until they're broken in. If the jacket fits well in all other areas, that might be a good method so that you don't have to size up and sacrifice the otherwise good fit.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Just did a thread search and didn't find anything super recent -- Bought a pair of SL-100Xs last week and only have like 5 wears into them. They fit great from the thigh down and the waist is great. My only concern is the seat. Can I count on 0.5-1" of stretch? They are certainly wearable now and don't feel all that constricting, but the slimmer seat does result in a considerable amount of pull at the front (not moose knuckle territory, but close -- I'm sure it will result in sick caulk fades). Looking for any insight. Thanks, doods.

Last edited:

Burt Bondy

Reaction score
Selling a pair of brand new ST-100 Size 32 . Leg flawlessly hemmed to 33 Would rather sell on here before going to Ebay.
60 bucks. A steal. Message me for pics and paypal details if interested.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Just did a thread search and didn't find anything super recent -- Bought a pair of SL-100Xs last week and only have like 5 wears into them. They fit great from the thigh down and the waist is great. My only concern is the seat. Can I count on 0.5-1" of stretch? They are certainly wearable now and don't feel all that constricting, but the slimmer seat does result in a considerable amount of pull at the front (not moose knuckle territory, but close -- I'm sure it will result in sick caulk fades). Looking for any insight. Thanks, doods.

Try opening the seam up a little by unbuttoning your fly.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Try opening the seam up a little by unbuttoning your fly.

A very San Franciscan solution indeed.

They've actually ended up stretching a decent amount. I was concerned that they were gonna stay completely rigid. Hopefully they will be perfect after another handful of wears.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This ^, my main problem with 3sixteens - they have no space **********.

Thats why i love my RT's. (Do still own 3 pairs of 3Six's, just wear them less now)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixelized