• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

18 year old SF noob

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RedScarf7
Supbros, you are the greatest. Who cares what they say. These SFers just champion their lame brands because they don't have sick toned muscles like you...the kind of muscle you need to rock the likes of Diesel, Ed Hardy and Energie.

How did you sneak in here?

clarity

Reaction score
Heh I feel bad for trying to give the kid some honest advise on the first two pages. What a dick. I guess it doesn't matter though since he just wants 'bro wear' so he can be your stereotypical club douche. I mean if those are the types of women you want to attract and you want the clothes to wear you instead of the other way around, go for it I guess...

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
lol can someone repost the image?

popeyeoil.jpg

83glt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by supbros
There's goofs like you on almost every forum in the world. You think the search function is the coolest thing out there since sliced bread. And forgive my lingo, I guess I should talk like a senior citizen even though I'm 18 just so the internet haters dont use e-sarcasm towards me. You know, the money all day comment was very unnecessary. You hurt my e-feelings.
frown.gif

Style isn't just about what brands, or for that matter what, you are in fact wearing. Style is also about personality and how you carry yourself. Judging by your posts here, which admittedly isn't much to go on ... but still, you appear to be lacking in that department. You have a very superficial approach to style (e.g. for the purposes of snagging "bitches" at the club), and this can only be an extension of a superficial personality. I'll chalk it up to your youth and inexperience, which is certainly forgiveable, however tiresome it may be to the rest of us. FWIW, I'm not hating on you at all. I thought I was giving you some sound advice by suggesting you make use of this forum beyond using it to enhance your sense of self-importance.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I wrote homey off after he said Armani exchange...theres not return from taste like that....
How does that make sense? Young'ns are often misguided in exactly this way... advertising campaigns work, yo. If they really want to wise up and put in some time and effort, ie if they actually care, they can definitely be saved.

supbros

Reaction score
lol at the e-people ganging up on me

its not marketing that sways me it's the style of the clothing...armani xchange makes sweet looking tshirts, whats wrong with me liking them?

you guys sit on a forum and hate on commercial brands, lets be real here...and when someone disagrees with you guys you get hostile and start calling them "trolls" and so on.

i looked at a lot of online retailers listed in the stickies and there are some very nice brands. acne jeans, apc, nudie all have nice jeans...im not a fan of mr olive, etc, that's just my personal preference.

i'm prob gonna stick to lurking...this place has to many kids who cant take it when someone has a difference in opinion, or someone who wants more than "its ****, thats why its ****, cause we said so" for an answer...i was called a douche because i like dolce, diesel and armani xchange? like come on

by the way, some of you arent the only adults using the age card...im 40, you're 18, im right...yeah ok.

it was marsupialed of me to get in a e-pissing contest with redgrail, the kids an idiot obviously...only an idiot would use a term like "troll baiting" and consider it a quality pass-time...i should have just let his lame comments pass and for that i apologize to myself, i wont let it happen again, you sexy motherfucker

ahaha

peace

redgrail

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol at the e-people ganging up on me

You'd fight it at first, but we all know you'd like that. Don't tell me you don't like slathering self-tanning lotion all over your gym-buddies' ripped bodies.

...only an idiot would use a term like "troll baiting" and consider it a quality pass-time...

Sometimes, when I get bored of troll baiting, I go fish baiting. I put a worm on a hook and all these fish spontaneously decide to make themselves look like the arrogant douchenozzles. It's almost as much fun.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See, you are getting this all wrong. They didn't tell you you are a douche because of the brands, but because of the brands in conjunction with the way you presented yourself. You are not going to get respect by attacking other members, nor with poor grammar as the maturity level is quite high here, and it doesn't really scream mature person when someone can't even bother to type with proper grammar.

And another thing, those brands aren't hated because of their price, SFers don't have any problem with spending money, it is the price relative to the actual quality of the garment. You want denim? There are better brands that have that styling for the price, same goes for accessories and other apparel, the idea on SF is that when you spend money on an item, you should-wait get this-get your moneys worth.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Here is a summary of this thread.

"Sup bros I'm 18 and have 7% body fat, I like wearing A/X and D&G to clubs so I can look sick and pick up mad bitches. What are you laughing at, you internet nerd? Scuse me while I go work out. By the way, here are some pictures that show how totally JACKED I am. Peace"

At this point, you're not just a douchebag. You're a parody of yourself. A very, very funny parody.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads