• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Does the Cam shirt jacket have side pockets or just the chest pockets?

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My consolation for likely missing out on the Kanata drop. Not optimistic my call in will have much success Friday.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t get this shipping situation at all.

It’s cool that you guys are getting shipping notifications on those restocked items, but it’s also pretty frustrating that I haven’t heard anything on an item I ordered 3 weeks ago.

mbronner

Reaction score
Quite the day indeed. Figured I’d check in again to see if anyone has the Double Knee Ripstop pants in Green Large?

Last edited:

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
I don’t get this shipping situation at all.

It’s cool that you guys are getting shipping notifications on those restocked items, but it’s also pretty frustrating that I haven’t heard anything on an item I ordered 3 weeks ago.

I received a shipping notification today for my Goreckis. Hoping things go smooth from here on in.

I agree the long delay is frustrating. I also understand migrating logistics is challenging, having done similar things a few times in the past. They probably should have separated an especially large drop and that migration, but who knows if they had that option?

With that said, a little more transparency and some additional communication would have been a relatively easy improvement. Even if you can't tell someone exactly what's going on, broad strokes can still be valuable to the customer. If I didn't frequent the main thread, I would have been clueless until today.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like I had the full experience today haha. Had a burgundy thermal order canceled, randomly checked the site and grabbed some returned cable cords, got the shipping notification on them, also have a bunch of orders from two drops ago that I am still waiting on shipping.

all the inventory wonkiness prob just kind of comes with being smaller scale. on the flip side, we get these amazing (sometimes even handmade) garments for probably 60% of the price another brand would charge. maybe even more. and we get to chat with the peeps running the brand.

I am happy with that tradeoff even if it means the occasional burgundy thermal doesn't make it's way all the way to Portland.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads