• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Getting the warehouse ready has derailed the last two drops substantially. I came in today to try and sort through everything. Basically, there was a lot of mismatched stock so I fulfilled went through and fulfilled order for entire styles marked as sold out. In some cases we still had stock on pieces and in some cases we were missing units. For the missing units I cancelled ordered and the restocked in places where we had stock. I know this is frustrating for everyone and I’m sorry about that. Just to be clear though, we didn’t cancel anyone’s order and then restock the same unit after (except for one order that was flagged as fraudulent).

maxbayuk

Reaction score
WTS: AKC2 Kurta - Undyed Cotton Ripstop - size Large
New & unworn
$110 shipped

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 11.16.38 AM.png

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
Getting the warehouse ready has derailed the last two drops substantially. I came in today to try and sort through everything. Basically, there was a lot of mismatched stock so I fulfilled went through and fulfilled order for entire styles marked as sold out. In some cases we still had stock on pieces and in some cases we were missing units. For the missing units I cancelled ordered and the restocked in places where we had stock. I know this is frustrating for everyone and I’m sorry about that. Just to be clear though, we didn’t cancel anyone’s order and then restock the same unit after (except for one order that was flagged as fraudulent).

Appreciate the heavy lifting and the transparency.

ucla bruin

Reaction score
Selling:
Sam Shirt Jacket in Army/Ecru Plaid - size M - $130 shipped
Guardi Band Collar Shirt - White/Indigo Stripe - size S - $75 shipped

Reaction score
Selling:
Blue Linen Block Print Yousef: Small
Patchwork Ripstop Yousef: X-Small
Tie Dye Bangs Button Up: Small
All new only tried on.
All for retail I’ll eat the extra $15 shipping cost.
Or throw your best offer.

426ADD33-99FA-45A2-A102-079EFFE6C39A.jpeg 19A5341B-9489-4BC2-93E3-D30790655AB0.jpeg 5F57CC80-C4A3-49AA-A58F-FE21F3D4A526.jpeg

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^thinking the same about my XXL.

So, updated FS list, all NWT, all for retail:
  • 18E/3Sixteen Kantha Liner, black, XXL
  • Tobacco Osman XXL
  • Djellaba Smock XL
  • Orange Trek Climber Zip-offs XXL
  • Charlotte fleece vest, ecru sherpa, from the last drop, XXL
Happy to do a deal if you want multiple things, also happy to work some trades for other XL (preferably XXL) 18E gear.

Last edited:

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Putting feelers out there for two possible trades:
  • Red fleece nomad cardigan: my XL for your XXL
  • Black cable cord pants: my XL for your L
Not firmly committed to either yet cause I don't even have the items in hand (need to try them on first), but just wanted to post this because 18 East stuff moves so fast.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Putting feelers out there for two possible trades:
  • Red fleece nomad cardigan: my XL for your XXL
  • Black cable cord pants: my XL for your L
Not firmly committed to either yet cause I don't even have the items in hand (need to try them on first), but just wanted to post this because 18 East stuff moves so fast.
If you are open to selling those cords at all, please let me know!

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
SOLD
FS: 18 East x Unionmade Indigo Overdyed Cotton Khadi Jampa XL $340 shipped which is what I paid, plus a bit extra to cover shipping + insurance. Selling so I can save up for a few items dropping this fall

18 East x Unionmade indigo overdyed cotton khadi jampa in size XL_1.jpg 18 East x Unionmade indigo overdyed cotton khadi jampa in size XL_2.jpg 18 East x Unionmade indigo overdyed cotton khadi jampa in size XL.jpg

Last edited:

RT91

Reaction score
Catch and release from a user a few pages back: Selling indigo Khadi namdak work pant in a medium. Fabric is awesome and pants are in good condition, just a little too big on me. Just looking to recoup costs.

Sold

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads