• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do those fit on you?

The black ripstop patchwork shorts? Only got a chance to wear them once, the waist was a little big but it was fine after I firmly tied the drawstring. The rest of it fit well right away with no pulling at the crotch area, etc. I have the green double knees (large) too and the ripstop is really stretchy, it fit pretty snug in the waist and top block at first but after running around and playing with my kid for a couple hours they stretched out quite a bit and now I need to wear a belt. You can always shrink the ripstop in the dryer.

That's what I'm debating with the blue patchwork. The ikat booth shorts were too snug in medium with pulling around the crotch and I didn't think the material would stretch much. The ripstop is noticeably stretchy right away. If the chambray will stretch a little it'd fit perfect.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope no one minds me throwing these up here? A+R is a parallel brand (like SI), who did collabs with 18E on drops 1 & 3.

Selling or trading my patchwork Atelier & Repairs jeans. These are the A&R version, not the 18E collabs but these have even more details than the collab version. They're one-off vintage Levis 501's which have been repaired and reimagined by Maurizio Donadi from Atelier & Repairs. Maurizio has collected vintage clothing for decades and hand-picks pieces from his archive to re-work. This particular pair is one of his most complex designs, utilizing patchwork, embroidery, stitchwork and a gusset crotch from a military pant.

These retailed for over $400 from their flagship store in LA. Tagged size 34 from A+R and tagged a 36 on the Levis tag. These wear like a 36" IMO

Waist- 18.25"
Inseam- 29.5"
Leg Opening- 8"
Front Rise- 11"

Looking for $145 + shipping or open to trades for L or XL 18E

IMG_8413.jpg
IMG_8416.jpg

IMG_8417.jpg

IMG_8414.jpg

IMG_8415.jpg

IMG_7637.jpg

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone has this sweater in an L and was considering selling let me know.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I got the madder printed cupro Yousef yesterday. Wish I'd sized up. I have the copper yousef in L, love the fit, but I think I'd like the cupro in a larger size because it's so drapey. Will trade for an XL. Also interested in trading for a Pionta shirt (L). Or I'd sell for cost plus shipping and fees.

pi34

Reaction score
May be selling the windowpane shirt if I cannot get a refund. 18East abruptly canceled the pants on me.

Also looking to buy the windowpane pants in a medium or large.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May be selling the windowpane shirt if I cannot get a refund. 18East abruptly canceled the pants on me.

Also looking to buy the windowpane pants in a medium or large.
What size? I could be interested

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
I got the madder printed cupro Yousef yesterday. Wish I'd sized up. I have the copper yousef in L, love the fit, but I think I'd like the cupro in a larger size because it's so drapey. Will trade for an XL. Also interested in trading for a Pionta shirt (L). Or I'd sell for cost plus shipping and fees.

ah same here. I went back and forth between large and XL. Definitely should’ve gone with XL.

I have the teal Yousef in L, and it fits a bit bigger than this one.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTS

Yousef - Indigo Madder Cupro - Medium - $150 plus shipping

White Seersucker Field - Medium - $100 shipped

Great shirt. I ordered both this round and prefer the striped. Way too many camp shirts in my wardrobe so one has to go.

Act quick as I’ll be sending these back for credit by the end of the week.

Last edited:

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Items for sale: all 2XL, all for retail or less

18East x 3Sixteen Kantha Liner Jacket $415 shipped and invoiced INDIGO
18 East Sam Jacket $145 shipped and invoiced
18 East Citrus SS Cam Jacket $135 shipped and invoiced

PRICE DROPS

Jacket went back to 3Sixteen.
Sam Jacket price dropped to $130 shipped
SS Cam Jacket $120 shipped

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads