• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

18 East Buy-Sell-Trade Thread

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
for the patchwork indigos, what size do you normally wear?

can they fit a L/XL?
They could work for a large. XL might be a stretch though. I’m a 33.5 inch waist and these fit me well. Could maybe stretch another inch out of them.

Symphony

Reaction score
They could work for a large. XL might be a stretch though. I’m a 33.5 inch waist and these fit me well. Could maybe stretch another inch out of them.
might be a little too risky for me seeing as I'm a 36

Symphony

Reaction score
Might be selling my Julian Citrus Block (When I get them in) and army double knee pants in XL. Curious to see if anyone would be interested.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang this has me really tempted even though I have the black ones in large? Do you think the chambray will stretch other than at the waist, like maybe the hips? The booth shorts in medium were too small. Would you mind measuring how wide the hips are? Thanks.

Symphony

Reaction score
Dang this has me really tempted even though I have the black ones in large? Do you think the chambray will stretch other than at the waist, like maybe the hips? The booth shorts in medium were too small. Would you mind measuring how wide the hips are? Thanks.
how do those fit on you?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami