• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the invitation to be guest editor for last week. As others have noted, this is really a lot of work. I really enjoyed doing it, and learned a few things at the same time:

1. I am a really hard grader on fit. I have trouble evaluating or even considering color, texture and combination of elements if the fit throws me off.

2. I like NYR's clothes and ensembles a lot more than I thought I did.

3. Food pics have replaced hot chicks and hot cars as gratuitous lifestyle pics. This in my opinion is a step backward.

Here are my picks:

This is one very unique suit and represents some amazing craftsmanship. Also, I didn't get the pagoda shoulder scenery reference until the 5th time I looked at it. This is one fit I'd really like to see in a candid or street setting.

911jeffreyd.jpg

Great casual fit. You do this look very well, and it's something I am going to work on. Also, you carry around an unbelievable amount of ****. I struggle to remember to bring my blackberry and wallet with me every morning. I would need a pre-flight checklist to accesorize like you do (and I wouldn't be surprised if you have one in that bag, along with several other cameras).

912pg.jpg

Very nice casual look and incredible scenery. I see this and wonder what it must be like to live next door to Napoleon Dynamite.

913dv.jpg

Nice casual fit and those are great shoes for those pants.

913gnatty1.jpg

913gnatty2.jpg

Looking great, love the cut and fit of that suit.

913ibj.jpg

Fantastic jacket and excerent tie serection.

914pg.jpg

This one grew on me a lot after I looked at it several more times. Well done.

914nyr.jpg

Very cool. Please post more often.

914jkissi.jpg

Great ensemble and the shape and fit of this jacket looks great (is that shoulder slope?). I would get more of these if I were you.

914gnatty.jpg

Outstanding as usual, but for god's sake man please get a proper camera.

914bmulford.jpg

This pic got my attention right away because of the trouser length, which gives me the impression that you are actually going to walk around in these and not just stand there.

914vox1.jpg

Out there in a good way, like Barims meets high finance.

915yfyf.jpg

Great fit for the setting and you move better than I would have guessed.

915binge.jpg

Nice silhouette on that jacket.

915incontro.jpg

Adventurous use of the contrast collar, but I like.

915ist.jpg

Nice fits gents. These fits in this setting makes me think only in Asia.

915yfyf2.jpg

Great jacket and ensemble, this is the only acceptable use of that tie that I've ever seen.

916pg.jpg

Nice use of that jacket, but for god's sake man please get a proper camera.

916bmulford.jpg

Cool shot.

916neo.jpg

Excellent. Please get back to posting more often.

917doc.jpg

Great suit and tie.

917incontro2.jpg

Nice DB SC, digging the length.

917vox.jpg

Nice combination on the top and those pants are bangin.

918nii1.jpg

918nii2.jpg

Security guard of the month.

918vox.jpg

And a dead even tie for off-topic/lifestyle pics of the week.

picofweek.jpg

picofweek2.jpg

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
T.C. = Totally Cool.

Thanks. That was fun. Again I missed a few of these over the week. Really like that NYR gray-on-gray-on-gray combo. And Incontros stripe-on-stripe.

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice job. I've had a decent camera in my amazon shopping cart for about a year now. One day, I'll actually buy one.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford
Nice job. I've had a decent camera in my amazon shopping cart for about a year now. One day, I'll actually buy one.

how much is it ... we will chip in ... lol. Or we can plead with Vox to just buy it for you. Nice fits as always!!

great compilation TC. thanks for the add.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice work TC

ajv

Reaction score
thank you TC, you spared me some long scrolling.............

Montauk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
This pic got my attention right away because of the trouser length, which gives me the impression that you are actually going to walk around in these and not just stand there.

Hear hear! Zero break looks great on mannequins and in illustrations, but not in the fully-articulated real world.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads