• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
WAYWRN Looks Gone Wrong: Photographs Cropped to Protect the Guilty™
Issue 3: April 2009

Welcome to the third issue of WAYWRN Looks Gone Wrong: Photographs Cropped to Protect the Guilty™. In this little corner of the Internet, we good naturedly examine some of the wrong turns, dead ends, and over the cliff sartorial trips made on the WAYWRN thread of the Men’s Clothing sub-forum of StyleForum. Most WAYWRN photographs crop the head to protect the innocent; here, we crop more to protect the guilty.

In this issue, we look behind the clothes. The attitudes. The lifestyle. The evolution. The women.

The Nip

o92sl5.jpg

"I got your nip right here, bra." That's right...the job interview is not going well, apparently. Poor economy and all that has increased competitiveness. WAYWRN noncomformists? Your chances are zero. But WAYWRN posters do not admit defeat...no, if you are not going to hire me, you're going to get The Nip. And when you do get The Nip, naturally, I am going to photograph it and post it on the Interwebz.

How Did WAYWRN Man Get Here?

Hand of God? Au contraire. The photographs show the painful process of evolution.

Horse (equus):

ip3zq0.gif

Man (**** sapiens):

hwmxhy.gif

WAYWRN Man (closeted **** sapiens erectus):

235opj.jpg

210j7g1.jpg

1zp35ox.jpg

The Women of WAYWRN

Left to right: (left) Oh, no, no, NO! (center) Maybe, pending booty shot (right) Absolutely not, even for money, booze, or stackable Siera Trading Post coupons.

25u4lso.jpg

"Scusilo, signora, per il lancio del piatto di spaghetti al vostro fronte."

207mdfa.jpg

What you gonna do? You want to get down?
Tell me
what you gonna do? Do you want to get down?
What you gonna do? You want to get down?
What you gonna do? You want to
get down? - Tell me.
Get down on it
get down on it

2mhh6k0.jpg

Teh Penis

Welcome again to the WAYWRN Looks Gone Wrong: Photographs Cropped to Protect the Guilty™ column, Teh Penis. Let's start with a bam, shall we?

BAM!

2j0dqfc.jpg

Jesus H, that's a man eating penis...look at the extreme deep see pressure it places on those fly buttons! Those are not my words...that is actually a quotation from real, living penis scientists who in their alarm have been working on a more palatable replacement. Something sleek. Something bionic. Something made of steel, maybe even chromed.

The first, experimental model was only partially successful:

xayk2r.jpg

Blame the Bavarian assembly plant and its daily allocation of beer to its workers. Construction was then moved to India, like Paul Smith shoes.

The second model was a complete success. It even pees...you put the head right in the bowl so that there isn't a hint of splash:

drdt87.jpg

Yo! WAYWRN Cribs

Yo, yo, yo! Welcome to the inaugural episode of WAYWRN Cribs: the Cribs of the Sartorial Elite. In this episode of Cribs, we get an inside look at the rockin' residences of the dopest WAYWRN posters. They all live under one roof.

First stop on in the WAYWRN Mansion is the foyer, where the WAYWRN bra parks his whips. (Ignore the summons slipped under the door...we did NOT do it!)

f298cy.jpg

Next stop is the mansion's home office. You can't see the massive jacuzzi for da hoes, which is just off one side of the photograph. But it's there, and it's on. Bubbling. Steaming. Because of the economy, we don't fill it with Krug anymore, but with a lot of tap water and Top Ramen. We also had to give up shoelaces.

t7bdko.jpg

Speaking of da hoes, next stop is the triple Cali-sized king bed, where the sheets are always spunky...so big, so fly, that the gym is underneath it:

1z5m1r5.jpg

2lwxaq8.jpg

33c97nm.jpg

We're gonna smash ya, and them pump some iron.

Yo, yo, yo...who left da garbage at da grill? Hah! That's not garbage, man, that's my stash!

2qmkor5.jpg

The WAYWRN Mansion's kitchen is decked out in case there is a surprise visit by Manton. We don't have a chef's tunic for him, but we did get one of those gowns they give you at the hospital that doesn't really tie correctly in back. He better not complain...we couldn't get truffle, so there's a big bottle of laxatives on the counter instead. The Rules, BTW, state that you wear those hospital gown things naked...so, there will be crack (yeah, we got the hidden webcam rollin')

2m30n84.jpg

The giant puke bucket. Essential because the pahtays are always off da hook, yo! That bucket is going to be full of sick, sizzik ramen and laxative pellets tonight!!

14171ih.jpg

The supafly built in closet. Where we keep all the inventory for the Buying and Selling sub-forum. Sliding shelves, yo! What of it? You think that shizzit that you buy for $13.78 with PayPal wrinkles on its own? Yeah, that's a pink cashmere Attolini tie in there somewhere. We're saving it for Bea Arthur's funeral. She's still hawt.

2hfmgza.jpg

Thank you for joining us on WAYwRN Cribs and WAYWRN Looks Gone Wrong: Photographs Cropped to Protect the Guilty™.

Until next month...peace out, bra!

300xzwl.jpg

- B

Guero

Reaction score
Fantastic. Well done. And you truly captured a phenomenon I've noticed here: extreme attention to sartorial style with apparent neglect of matters domestic.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Terrific. Clearly something is wrong with the way I live my life though, I have only posted a handful of times in WAYWRN yet have managed to have three pictures in this, go me.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngscientist
Terrific. Clearly something is wrong with the way I live my life though, I have only posted a handful of times in WAYWRN yet have managed to have three pictures in this, go me.

Absolutely nothing wrong with your university lifestyle...but I have the suspicion that many of your WAYWRN elders continue to live that way without the university lifestyle, uhm, explanation.

- B

tattersall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well done, Voxy! I'm blushing with pride and my 14" of implanted surgical stainless steel is gently throbbing.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm happy I contributed 2 pictures to this thread. Vox pm me so I can tell you were to send my royalty check. BTW, I would never touch any of those girls groping me, all were equally repulsing. The one of my direct left I would maybe hit if she would let me ass gap her.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've out done yourself Voxy! That was just what I needed after having a not so pleasant altercation with a Maserati...
thumbs-up.gif

Oh and the stash got wet
musicboohoo[1].gif

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A good month
smile.gif

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
so you're saying you wouldnt ass gap her?

Give her my number, i'll do it! For the forum!

Now that's a TRUE team player!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads