• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

you know when you're an SF'er when

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

...you dread having to go to any kind of mall with your spouse; and it's not because of the cliched response of having to shop with your wife. It's because there's nothing worth looking at...anywhere. Then they start accusing you of snobbery. :slayer:
Picky, hard to shop for, snob, I've heard it all before from the family.
You slowly siphon cash out of your checking account so you can make large shoe purchases that will remain undetected by your wife.
This. And trying to decide whether to have frequent clothing purchases delivered to the office (and risk the secretary asking for a raise) or to the house (and risk having the wife ask for a raise).

Amelorn

Reaction score
When you have more shopping stamina than any two women and your gay uncle/cousin/brother/son combined.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I actually said lower class area but you apparently read low class. I've noticed that this seems to hit a sensitve spot with you 'tweens and twenty somethings. Why is that? If something doesn't apply to you then why even make some silly childish comment? You don't like the very accurate term ,lower class? OK then I'll use poor or the underclass. Better? And btw, I'd be ashamed to give some homeless person my used shoes and would prefer to buy him a new pair. It appears that it is YOU who have the real disrespect for the poor and homeless. How would you feel if you were poor (you're probably close to it) and someone gave ypou their old used stinky shoes? Would you feel good about that? I also get the impression that you attended some grammar school and HS recently because it's apparent that your instructors were mostly female and that you were taught all of the PC bullshit to protect your weetle feelwings. In your infantile brainwashed mind you equate my using the accurate term lower class with some crime lol You probably think it's "hate speech"
lol8%5B1%5D.gif
Wake up kid because if you can't take some innocuous term that I used I don't see a bright future for you in the real world.
You amuse nobody but yourself, troll. Don't you realize that? You are a waste of time. Please, go ahead and type some more insulting replies so that everyone can laugh at you. Its funny when you think someone cares. LOL

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I actually said lower class area but you apparently read low class. I've noticed that this seems to hit a sensitve spot with you 'tweens and twenty somethings. Why is that? If something doesn't apply to you then why even make some silly childish comment? You don't like the very accurate term ,lower class? OK then I'll use poor or the underclass. Better? And btw, I'd be ashamed to give some homeless person my used shoes and would prefer to buy him a new pair. It appears that it is YOU who have the real disrespect for the poor and homeless. How would you feel if you were poor (you're probably close to it) and someone gave ypou their old used stinky shoes? Would you feel good about that? I also get the impression that you attended some grammar school and HS recently because it's apparent that your instructors were mostly female and that you were taught all of the PC bullshit to protect your weetle feelwings. In your infantile brainwashed mind you equate my using the accurate term lower class with some crime lol You probably think it's "hate speech"
lol8%5B1%5D.gif
Wake up kid because if you can't take some innocuous term that I used I don't see a bright future for you in the real world.
Do you seriously think a homeless person would care if the shoes or coat you're giving them had been worn before...? If it is freezing outside , a good coat is more than a mere gift , it is a survival tool... What you call PC bullshit , it is in reality called empathy... I pity you for being that cold hearted..

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you seriously think a homeless person would care if the shoes or coat you're giving them had been worn before...?

If it is freezing outside , a good coat is more than a mere gift , it is a survival tool...

What you call PC bullshit , it is in reality called empathy...

I pity you for being that cold hearted..

+1

back on topic you know your a SF'er when you just cant help yourself but check every bugga's shoes out and them judge them :lookaround:

BTW as previously mentioned somewhere there has got to be a SF signal of some sort devised. I swear to god ive seen a couple but havent had the balls to go up and be a prat and say "SF???"

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol8%5B1%5D.gif
Spoo, does this mean your Ferrari is an economy value car that anyone sitting in should be worry will blow up at a moments notice? Should we all avoid lining up for a ride as soon as you get it? Oh the horrors! The horrors! And the shame!

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

lol8%5B1%5D.gif
funny. Im far from a tween or in my early twenties. and the last time i was in school Bush was in office. I suppose I had a good education and am annoyed by misspellings. and PC bullshit pisses me off more than your useless posts. But like ive said, (along with most here) youre a douche.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lol8%5B1%5D.gif
ummmmmm you are douche.

hellodocks

Reaction score

lol8%5B1%5D.gif
The mark of real class is knowing how to be tactful, thoughtful, and tasteful. Most people are on this site to work on the third, but the varying measure of the first two tend to be innate to every person already. You seem to love to demonstrate how absolutely bankrupt you are of all three traits, so I don't care what 'class' you apply to others simply because we all know yours at this point.

Last edited:

gateslion

Reaction score
Ah SF and hockey. What would either be without the fights?

So, I guess you know you are an SF'er when you know that Hugo Boss actually used to manufacture uniforms for the Nazis,

and that particular fact only further lowers your opinion
of the Nazis.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ah SF and hockey. What would either be without the fights?

So, I guess you know you are an SF'er when you know that Hugo Boss actually used to manufacture uniforms for the Nazis,

and that particular fact only further lowers your opinion
of the Nazis.

The bad quality of their summer collection did cost them the Russian 's campaign...

Oleg

Reaction score

Do you seriously think a homeless person would care if the shoes or coat you're giving them had been worn before...?

If it is freezing outside , a good coat is more than a mere gift , it is a survival tool...

What you call PC bullshit , it is in reality called empathy...

I pity you for being that cold hearted..

You know you're an SFer when...you can read another post by another moronic, right-wing fuckwit and can't be arsed replying. I admire you for keeping going Lasbar. It makes me feel almost guilty for letting these go these days.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You know you're an SFer when...you can read another post by another moronic, right-wing fuckwit and can't be arsed replying.

Is there some sort of dark side of SF I don't know about? :confused: Anyway, your anger seems over the top. This is quite a strong blanket statement to make.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Is there some sort of dark side of SF I don't know about? :confused: Anyway, your anger seems over the top. This is quite a strong blanket statement to make.

I'm also fed up by the Patrick Bateman's posts trashing so-called lower classes , homeless people and less fortunate than us...

I'm no saint and I don't give the shirt on my back to homeless people but I do find repulsive putting down people who are already in a darker place than us..

I thought America was God's country...

A lot of posts are just the most un-Christian things I have read for a long time...

If you're lucky enough to have a decent life , don't look down on less fortunate than you or just do it if you're a moron...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics