1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

you know when you're an SF'er when

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by thiago, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Ace_Face

Ace_Face Well-Known Member

Picky, hard to shop for, snob, I've heard it all before from the family.
    This. And trying to decide whether to have frequent clothing purchases delivered to the office (and risk the secretary asking for a raise) or to the house (and risk having the wife ask for a raise).

2. Amelorn

Amelorn Well-Known Member

When you have more shopping stamina than any two women and your gay uncle/cousin/brother/son combined.

3. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

You amuse nobody but yourself, troll. Don't you realize that? You are a waste of time. Please, go ahead and type some more insulting replies so that everyone can laugh at you. Its funny when you think someone cares. LOL

4. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

Do you seriously think a homeless person would care if the shoes or coat you're giving them had been worn before...? If it is freezing outside , a good coat is more than a mere gift , it is a survival tool... What you call PC bullshit , it is in reality called empathy... I pity you for being that cold hearted..

5. kev777

kev777 Well-Known Member

+1

back on topic you know your a SF'er when you just cant help yourself but check every bugga's shoes out and them judge them :lookaround:

BTW as previously mentioned somewhere there has got to be a SF signal of some sort devised. I swear to god ive seen a couple but havent had the balls to go up and be a prat and say "SF???"

6. mktitsworth

mktitsworth Well-Known Member

Spoo, does this mean your Ferrari is an economy value car that anyone sitting in should be worry will blow up at a moments notice? Should we all avoid lining up for a ride as soon as you get it? Oh the horrors! The horrors! And the shame!

7. DerekS

DerekS Well-Known Member

funny. Im far from a tween or in my early twenties. and the last time i was in school Bush was in office. I suppose I had a good education and am annoyed by misspellings. and PC bullshit pisses me off more than your useless posts. But like ive said, (along with most here) youre a douche.

8. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

ummmmmm you are douche.

9. hellodocks

hellodocks Well-Known Member

The mark of real class is knowing how to be tactful, thoughtful, and tasteful. Most people are on this site to work on the third, but the varying measure of the first two tend to be innate to every person already. You seem to love to demonstrate how absolutely bankrupt you are of all three traits, so I don't care what 'class' you apply to others simply because we all know yours at this point.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  10. gateslion

gateslion Well-Known Member

Ah SF and hockey. What would either be without the fights?

So, I guess you know you are an SF'er when you know that Hugo Boss actually used to manufacture uniforms for the Nazis,

and that particular fact only further lowers your opinion
    of the Nazis.

1 person likes this.
  11. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

The bad quality of their summer collection did cost them the Russian 's campaign...

12. mktitsworth

If only they'd been 4 season!

13. Oleg

Oleg Well-Known Member

You know you're an SFer when...you can read another post by another moronic, right-wing fuckwit and can't be arsed replying. I admire you for keeping going Lasbar. It makes me feel almost guilty for letting these go these days.

14. Achilles_

Achilles_ Well-Known Member

Is there some sort of dark side of SF I don't know about? :confused: Anyway, your anger seems over the top. This is quite a strong blanket statement to make.

15. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

I'm also fed up by the Patrick Bateman's posts trashing so-called lower classes , homeless people and less fortunate than us...

I'm no saint and I don't give the shirt on my back to homeless people but I do find repulsive putting down people who are already in a darker place than us..

I thought America was God's country...

A lot of posts are just the most un-Christian things I have read for a long time...

If you're lucky enough to have a decent life , don't look down on less fortunate than you or just do it if you're a moron...

1 person likes this.
  16. hellodocks

hellodocks Well-Known Member

What does right-wing have to do with jack shit? Liberality or conservatism has nothing to do with the way that guy thinks . . .

17. PTWilliams

PTWilliams Well-Known Member

My closets are filled with nothing but Hermes, Brioni, Kiton, PLRL, and Loro Piana suits, jackets, pants, and shirts, and every one of them was purchased used on Ebay. Doesn't bother me a bit.

18. kev777

kev777 Well-Known Member

+ Infinity Well said Lasbar my sentiments entirely. The saying "there but for the grace of god go I " rings very true !!

19. Achilles_

Achilles_ Well-Known Member

I wasn't sticking up for that asshole, sorry if it came across that way :laugh:

20. mktitsworth

:slayer: PTWilliams layeth the smacketh down.