• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread

Fred G. Unn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since they have an elastic waist, a sizing guide might be helpful for ^^^. A large is listed as 29", but what size waist would it comfortably expand to?
Thanks!
Fred

TheWorldsFinest

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Since they have an elastic waist, a sizing guide might be helpful for ^^^. A large is listed as 29", but what size waist would it comfortably expand to?
Thanks!
Fred

Fred,

Our best suggestions are as follows. Pant Size equals what you would normally wear in dress pants etc.

Pant Waist = Barba Swim Trunk Size

28 - Small
30 - Medium
32 - Large
34 - X Large
36 - XX Large
38 - XXX Large

Thank you,

Ian
http://www.ShopTheFinest.com

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just got it today. Im on the fence about it... not 100% sure its a keeper. Need to put it on with something respectable to see. It looks amazing on the hanger though! But on me is the most important.

It depends on what you need, I have several long coats, a heavy parka, and lighter coats and jackets. I was looking for something similar to a duffle coat, but with more style. This jacket was perfect and the dark gray color was exactly what I was looking for.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

It depends on what you need, I have several long coats, a heavy parka, and lighter coats and jackets. I was looking for something similar to a duffle coat, but with more style. This jacket was perfect and the dark gray color was exactly what I was looking for.

Its warming on me today... could be a keeper after all. Will reserve judgement till the weekend. :)

TheWorldsFinest

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Shirt by Barba Napoli, Tie by Luigi Borrelli, Suit by Luigi Borrelli (The Royal Collection).

Advance Preview: New Luigi Borrelli Suits

Here’s an advance preview of one of the many beautifully handmade Luigi Borrelli suits that have arrived at our showroom in Los Angeles. Add a new light-weight suit to your wardrobe collection for the Spring.

Come by appointment to the showroom in Los Angeles or see ShopTheFinest.com for new updates.

Please Contact Us for pre-orders or any further inquiries.

Uunottaja

Reaction score
When are you putting those Mantellassi monks on sale, and what kind of price range are they going to be in? Those beige Borrelli sport coats really make my mouth water. I wonder how that color looks in real lighting..

TheWorldsFinest

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Shirt, Pants, and Sportcoat by Borrelli. Belt and Shoes by Sutor Mantellassi.

The “Casual Friday” Look

We believe that “Casual Friday” does not have to be expressed at the expense of being well dressed! At ShopTheFinest.com, we believe that comfort without the compromise of style is an essential part of being a well dressed man.

All items pictured are currently not listed at ShopTheFinest.com.

Please Contact Us for Pre-Orders or any further inquiries.

TheWorldsFinest

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hello Ian,
Do I understand correctly that this jacket has an unfinnished sleeve? Also, is the the same one featured in your latest Tumblr post?
http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-47825-borrelli-beige-sportcoat-size-38-us-48-eu.aspx
Thanks!

Hello,

Regarding the jacket in the listing above, yes. From the "Details" tab in the listing you can see:

Sleeve Buttons: 4 Sewn on Buttons

The sleeve can be made functional, I would recommend it.

No, the jacket in the listing is not the one from the Tumblr posting.

Best regards,

Ian

TheWorldsFinest

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

those sneakers are clean!! im not seeing it on the site?
(love my sutor suede loafers)

Hello,

Thank you, these sneakers are unique and nice for sure. We are hoping to have all the new Sutor Mantellassi shoes available by the end of April. If you have a particular request please PM us the request..

Best regards,

Ian

TheWorldsFinest

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Save up to 80% or more at ShopTheFinest.com!

We’ve done some Spring cleaning here at ShopTheFinest.com and have placed an abundance of sport coats, sweaters, pants and shirts on our Sale page. Save big on luxurious brands such as Borrelli, Kiton, Della Ciana, Luciano Barbera, Colombo, and much more!
All items pictured are on sale at ShopTheFinest.com.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any further inquiries.

As you may have seen on tumblr, that Borrelli suit, top rack, all the way on the left, get that home to papa!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oawrtvsh