• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wings+horns F/W 2012

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
How do people size the anti-fit chinos? I've seen measurements that make it look like you should size up 1, but I thought W+H pants were usually vanity sized by 1?

charcoal

Reaction score
I have a pair in 30 that actually fit a bit under 32 (past season if it matters). Might be a good idea to size down just to get the narrower leg opening.

Mr. Rosewater

Reaction score
Got a pair of this season's, and i normally wear 31 but 30 fits perfectly at the waist.... got them in black as they were the only ones left in my size..... anyone have ideas on what i can wear with these? They have a slight sheen and look pretty 'formal'...

conqueror

Reaction score
i bought one of their crewnecks - unsure of the season, but it was on sale on asos. i always read w+h fits real small but i can wear the M, even though in most labels i need a L or sometimes bigger (i'm 6'1/165lb with fairly broad shoulders) - do they stretch much? it is a little tight on the shoulders but nothing crazy, not sure if going up to an L would be too big.

Last edited:

VJAYEYE

Reaction score
Got my a-2 today. Size large. Jacket is nice indeed. However I'm not sure if I should have went up a size. Anyone size up one and the fit is too big or spot on?

wizzeak

Reaction score

i bought one of their crewnecks - unsure of the season, but it was on sale on asos. i always read w+h fits real small but i can wear the M, even though in most labels i need a L or sometimes bigger (i'm 6'1/165lb with fairly broad shoulders) - do they stretch much? it is a little tight on the shoulders but nothing crazy, not sure if going up to an L would be too big.

if its not uncomfortably tight now it should stretch out and fit fine

willrh1

Reaction score
Anybody know of any places still carrying the hoodies? Either the tiger fleece or the loop hoodie. Also, what's the difference between them?

thenewjs

Reaction score
I have a pair of the slim straight denim. W+H dont make them in black. Are there any other brands that fit similar>

misterjuiceman

Reaction score

leeba

Reaction score
^
How does that thing fit? I copped the camo jacquard shirt and it was surprisingly too big for me in M (21.5" p2p what's up with that, 17.5" shoulders fit though...) - blousy in chest/back which was really weird. I still think I'm an M/38 in most things though...tempted by that peacoat

edit//
on second thought, nevermind. don't dig the shawl collar

Last edited:

FG31

Reaction score
^
How does that thing fit? I copped the camo jacquard shirt and it was surprisingly too big for me in M (21.5" p2p what's up with that, 17.5" shoulders fit though...) - blousy in chest/back which was really weird. I still think I'm an M/38 in most things though...tempted by that peacoat

edit//
on second thought, nevermind. don't dig the shawl collar
I have this jacket in black. I have a 40" chest and the medium fits pretty well. Most sites recommend sizing one down on this peacoat but it's up to you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads