• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's your damage?

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick tab:

Alden Indy: $320
White's Semi Dress: $420
RM Williams Craftsman: :$300
Red Wings: $75

Total = $1115

And this is just boots.

Not to mention all the RRL (including raws and leather jacket) or any of the Flat Head stuff or any of my more minor purchases. Good God this **** adds up. I've slowed down lately but F/W is going to come with several big purchases.
biggrin.gif

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoes Only:

Alden Black Shell Chukkas : $525
Alden Brown Wingtip Boots: $435
Alden Cigar Shell Chukkas: $380
AE Black Park Avenues: $210
AE Brown Park Avenues: $80
AE Dryden Mocha: $130
AE Dryden Black: $60
Clarks Desert Boots x 2: $180
Navy Sperrys: $70
BoO Sperrys: $80
Raf Black Slipons: $100

est. December - LeatherSoul Ultimate Indy: $450

$2700
eh.gif

jesus christ

Chip

Reaction score
I've been around for a while I just don't post as much...
But for sure SF put me on my EG fetish...

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I think the only thing I bought directly as a result of the fora (both here and SuFu) are STFs.

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im starting to almost be glad none of the shoes or suits for sale on here would fit me, I've spent about £300 ($600) on here on trousers, ties and pocketsquares since discovering the For Sale section four days ago
laugh.gif

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've made a lot of purchases since joining a year ago, but I needed a lot of stuff.

I would have bought clothes anyways, I just bought better quality ones that fit properly.

Like shoes for example. I don't have access to many interesting brands here in the frozen north, and when you do find them, they're ridiculously overpriced. I got some great deals through SF and probably saved money in the long run.

Other purchases were more frivolous, but overall I like to think I came out ahead.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I can't claim to have spent money after Styleforum enlightenment as I've always had an interest in clothing.

However, certain whims have me spending money, sometimes not insignificant amounts of money.

I've always been interested in clothing and accessories. SF has helped me to fine tune my purchases.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off the top of my head I came up with...

Shoes ~$1,335
Jeans ~$580 (670 if you count a pair of chinos)
Shirts ~$600

The total is $2,515 but I feel that's a bit low. I didn't count all the unwearable crap I bought on ebay due to bad pictures or descriptions.

LooseChange

Reaction score
WTH. I am a poor mofo.

2 x Gap Morrison Dry = $40
2 x APC = $110
6 x caps = $80
1 x Brooks Brothers = $15

Ahhh, I am poor. How much % of your disposable income do you use? Mine is close to 100%, ugh, my allowance is not enough. I skip lunch sometimes to save that $5, hahahaha.

Poomba

Reaction score
Im in highschool, so its no where near as much money as some people. but i spend probably two grand a year on clothing.
It used to be just a ton of hollister and northface.
And now i invest in pieces that go with general aesthetic that i wish to have.

Surfrider

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LooseChange
Ahhh, I am poor. How much % of your disposable income do you use? Mine is close to 100%, ugh, my allowance is not enough. I skip lunch sometimes to save that $5, hahahaha.

You could get an after-school job...

surrender

Reaction score
Frye boots: $250
Leather spring courts: $60
Nudie Raw Thin Finns: $140
Nudie SJDJ: $100
Earnest Sewn Fulton dry: $80
BoO shirt: $100
Two RL Custom Fit polos: $100
RL Blue Label tie: $30

Not extravagant, but much more than I used to spend on clothes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads