• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you eat last night for dinner?

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come on he didn't really mean to target the guy's wife. It was more backlash than anything directed at anyone in particular. The kid takes a lot of ****, albeit a portion of which he deserves.

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I was going to call out MM for calling matt an asshole right before mocking sonick for rotting *****. Then this thread got all :foo:

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The maguro-don looks pretty good for homemade food. I can't wait to get to Japan and be able to get decent fish that I know is safe and tasty so I can make stuff like that myself. :eek:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
had a nice lunch overseen by this guy again: (impolyt_wife's identity protected from the vicious)
2mwgosm.jpg

Bought a book too:
vwpkjs.jpg

Trying to get some food pics from her phone but my iPhoto is being stoops. Ate some John Dory that was good, some frog legs, some duck breast, a little foie, typical bad boy ****.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Come on he didn't really mean to target the guy's wife. It was more backlash than anything directed at anyone in particular. The kid takes a lot of ****, albeit a portion of which he deserves.

I'm sort of with you, sort of not. He does take a boatload of ****, much of it deserved, but keeps putting his stuff out there in spite of that. The fact he keeps putting his stuff out there I completely respect. However, going after Norcal's wife like that is just symptomatic of why he gets so much ****. He basically has poor judgment and can't empathize with adults well enough to understand what the predictable reactions to certain things will be. Hopefully that is something time will cure.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

can't empathize with adults well

How can you say that? You've no idea about any of his personal life. And besides, he was approached by a Bulgarian woman who wanted him to wed her daughter, and he has a potential private chef job lined up.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
does gagnaire work the pass at the one in tokyo or something? does he cook as part of the line? or is he just chilling?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

does gagnaire work the pass at the one in tokyo or something? does he cook as part of the line? or is he just chilling?

Dude. Look at that tan. Do you think he has run a lunch service in awhile? Would you, if you were him? :eek:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have a difficult time understanding how anyone could/would defend someone that goes after someone's wife and suggests that she may have Parkinson's as some sort of joke.

I can't imagine he would say that to a man's face

You don't have to imagine it because it would never ever happen.

99% of the past two pages wouldn't happen face to face. That's the beauty of internet forums. Guys here are ragging on a kid for bullshit (because he scored a ******* mushroom!!!) and when he **** talks back the SF wanna be knights in shining armor try to get all tough because he mentioned a guys wife that made an odd looking bowl of food (mind you her apparent husband posted said food and mentioned her). I actually thought his attempted comeback was amusing and was in the spirit of the **** that was being tossed at him by a bunch of blow hards. Mind you these same SF wanna be knights in shining armor toss around offensive **** in CE and DT on an hourly basis. Really, guys, he made a wisecrack. What are you gonna do about it? Cry to the mods and try to get him banned? A la Manton and Metrostyles?

Haters gonna hate.

Last edited:

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

99% of the past two pages wouldn't happen face to face. That's the beauty of internet forums. Guys here are ragging on a kid for bullshit (because he scored a ******* mushroom!!!) and he talks **** back now the sf tough guy wanna be knights in shining armor try to get all tough because he mentioned a guys wife that made an odd looking bowl of food (mind you her apparent husband posted the food and mentioned her looking for a tug from fellow forumites). I actually thought his attempted comeback was amusing and was in the spirit of the **** that was being tossed at him by a bunch of blow hards. Mind you these same sf tough guy wanna be knights in shining armor toss around mildly offensive **** in CE and DT on an hourly basis. Really, guys, he made a wisecrack. What are you gonna do about it? Jump him? Cry to the mods and try to get him banned?

Haters gonna hate.

Nobody ragged on him for scoring a mushroom. They ragged on him for the pretentious (and false) explanation as to why he did it. Different.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nobody ragged on him for scoring a mushroom. They ragged on him for the pretentious (and false) explanation as to why he did it. Different.

And we (I) ragged on him because he is a generally frustrating twat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads