• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No fits to report, UC? :(

Ello, G!!

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking forward to this, UC!

Coincidentally, I was recently looking back at Vox's best-of threads from the 09-10 period. Although most of the photo lines are dead, sadly, one of the things that struck me about them was that he used photos from Phat Guido to initiate discussion of why PG looked so great (not just the clothes but the projection of style and lifestyle). Vox also snarked on Twitter recently that the forums are unduly tilted toward commerce. Together those got me thinking about just how much discussion there is of fits, why we like the things that we see, and why the really great stuff is really great. I guess the Grad Lounge thread was an attempt at that, but it kind of died off. Maybe folks aren't actually that interested in the discussion anymore, which is fine really. We're all busy. But I'm pondering how to generate a little more of that kind of talk. Which isn't to say that that's your job, UC, just that it will be interesting when you do have time to add a few comments.

Agreed.

Originally I had written more regarding part of the quoted text, and while it was correct it wasn't the place for it ...

Last edited:

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's so many new faces, feel's like I'm in a new school.

Will take some time to absorb the vibe in WAYWRN before posting.

The quality has certainly picked up, fits and photography.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...and here we go. @in stitches Great stuff, Stitchy. Good use of scale in pattern. I'd like to see that square with a grey suit, too. @Braddock Big suit pattern, small tie pattern. Well done. The puntino is an interesting detail - did you specifically choose it with this fabric? @TobiasM Bright all around. Hooray for spring.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quite the honor! Thanks, UC.

emptym

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GuidoWongolini Hurrah!

Great work, UC and everyone he's selected. I particularly like Adolesco's.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
¡ Subscribed !

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's been awhile. Sundays give me a bit of free time so here's my favorites from the past month or so.

Can't provide commentary for now but questions are welcome.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Sander

@EFV

@cezinho

@Anden

@Dennis Walter

@Mr. Six

@Sander

@PCK1

Some good fits that caught my eye over the last few months. Good use of color, scale, and general well-put-togetherness. There was one from @kulata, but I had some technical difficulties finding it.

Last edited:

Dennis Walter

Reaction score
Feeling honored I have been included - thnx chap!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monsieurcharlemagne