• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They clean themselves like cats so they actually don't smell. The problem is that they chew anything and everything. Be prepared for mangled walls, baseboards, wires, furniture, clothing, books, etc.

keep the bunny away from remote controls. they will eat the top part of the buttons right off... its the most depressing thing ever.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Try saying "****" or show a female type chestal area on network TV. Hell the movie ratings board in America may as well be run by a bunch of nuns. (who love violence).
Free speech zones anyone?

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Try saying "****" or show a female type chestal area on network TV. Hell the movie ratings board in America may as well be run by a bunch of nuns. (who love violence).

WRONG!!! (Not literally run by nuns or people who may as well be them.)

Last edited:

doughboysc

Reaction score

The FCC are to strict and conservative when it comes to this issue. :(

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I did not get a really good night's sleep last night. And here is the reason that happened: I decided to wear Anne Pliska edp as my bedtime fragrance. Well it turns out little Genevieve likes Anne Pliska edp quite a lot. At various points throughout the night I woke up to a cat licking my arm. (If you don't know, cats have tongues like sandpaper.)

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First, Abba. Now, Yanni. I'm beginning to think SF cannot appreciate good music.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come on, you managed to target that single hair?

Honestly I must have been bitten by an Armenian during a full moon or something... my hair is really light colored, so you don't see it, but recently my chest hair started growing back over my shoulders, and the missus is threatening to shave, nair or leave me if it makes it down to the bottom of my shoulderblades.

My girl wants a goddamn bunny, so i can make a decent stew.

fttfy

seriously, if she's old enough to understand consequences, just explain to her that if she doesn't take proper care of it, it's going in the pot.

I decided to wear Anne Pliska edp as my bedtime fragrance.

DAFUQ?

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
she cant lick you if she's dead...

I hate getting sick during the summer. On the tail end of a cold that came on strong saturday. I usually never get sick because I take an elder berry losenge at the slightest hint of being sick but my last bottle was at work. Went from soar throat to full on cold in less than 12 hours.

I'll take the one cold a winter I get but in the summer...they are unbarable.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

First, Abba. Now, Yanni. I'm beginning to think SF cannot appreciate good music.

Boy I'll tell you what Neo, I sometimes think I'm the only one here with good taste in music. When I read the What Music Are You Listening to Lately thread, I notice that other people's music is sometimes good, but very often not. Mine, on the other hand, is good every time. I mean without exception.

And no, I don't listen to Yanni before I retire (go to bed). The reason is that Yanni's music is bad. The fragrances I wear when I go to sleep are good, high-quality fragrances. That is why I wear them, you see.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

(...)
seriously, if she's old enough to understand consequences, just explain to her that if she doesn't take proper care of it, it's going in the pot.
(...)

Women of all ages are unable to understand consequences. Or - in the rare case they understand the concept - they think it applies to other people.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Do you think Anne Pliska is a bad bedtime fragrance? I also put a little dab of Guerlain Parure on my thumb last night. (Parure is absurdly expensive because it's discontinued, so I don't want to use too much of it.) As good as Anne Pliska is, Parure is better for sure.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Women of all ages are unable to understand consequences. Or - in the rare case they understand the concept - they think it applies to other people.

I think even the female "mind" (by which I mean the randomized interaction of hormones) can get a vague sense of "CLEAN THE GODDAMNED CAGE OR I'M GOING TITUS ANDRONICUS ON THIS ******* BUNNY AND YOU'RE COMING WITH ME"

Do you think Anne Pliska is a bad bedtime fragrance?

I'm confused why a person would wear a bedtime fragrance... I mean, do what makes you happy, but thats definitely a new one.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

she cant lick you if she's dead...
I hate getting sick during the summer. On the tail end of a cold that came on strong saturday. I usually never get sick because I take an elder berry losenge at the slightest hint of being sick but my last bottle was at work. Went from soar throat to full on cold in less than 12 hours.
I'll take the one cold a winter I get but in the summer...they are unbarable.

Stick your head in a bucket of diarrhea 2 times and only pull it out once, that will cure your cold.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads