• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I cut the inside of my lip after biting down on a staple. (I should have known the staple was there, but it didn't occur to me at the time.)
Also, Brennetta (the cashier at the grocery store) could have been a little bit more friendly as I checked out. She just didn't have that winsome demeanor tonight.

The pack of extra-slim fitting condoms in your basket probably put her off.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Were you being nice to her?

I was not unfriendly, but I admit I didn't take special pains to be friendly either. I usually take my cue from the cashier.

The pack of extra-slim fitting condoms in your basket probably put her off.

Now wait just a gol darn minute, Fang. I bought those for you because you said you were too embarrassed to buy them yourself. And now you're gonna use it against me like that? I'm going back right now and I'm gonna tell Brennetta what's what. Don't even try to stop me because I'm doing this.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if its any consolation i get paid crap compared to the industry so 50% of a small amount isn't really that much. Its manageable but I have to budget myself and not spend a lot on things i don't need.

My biggest way to save money has been cutting back on food not that i go out a lot but peanut butter sandwich goes a long way haha I moved out of my parents place 3 months ago i don't want to know how much weight i lost already and i didn't have much to lose to begin with

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My girl wants a goddamn bunny. We live in a 800 sq ft apt, not a goddamn barn. We already have 2 cats that are essentially ignored/neglected. I don't know if rabbits are entertaining, I know they reek like a phone booth of Somalians but can make a decent stew.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My girl wants a goddamn bunny. We live in a 800 sq ft apt, not a goddamn barn. We already have 2 cats that are essentially ignored/neglected. I don't know if rabbits are entertaining, I know they reek like a phone booth of Somalians but can make a decent stew.

they **** everywhere too. I had one at my grandmothers house, she hated the damn thing. She has the land to accomodate the rabbit but he always wanted to stay near the house.

I dated a girl that had 3 dogs, 2 cats, some fish, 3 hamsters, and a couple of birds. She wanted me to buy her another cat and I was stupid enough to consider it. Luckily im out of that relationship. They spent a lot of money on those animals, I mean a lot.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

they **** everywhere too. I had one at my grandmothers house, she hated the damn thing. She has the land to accomodate the rabbit but he always wanted to stay near the house.
I dated a girl that had 3 dogs, 2 cats, some fish, 3 hamsters, and a couple of birds. She wanted me to buy her another cat and I was stupid enough to consider it. Luckily im out of that relationship. They spent a lot of money on those animals, I mean a lot.

She was living in a zoo...

You had a lucky escape..

doughboysc

Reaction score

I'm shocked you're only at 400 posts, I would have sworn that you posted that many anti-censorship rants a day.

Censorship is UnAmerican. Moving to another subject. I'm pissed off at Viacommies (aka Viacom) for forcing DirecTV to remove 20+ channels they own because of Carriage Dispute aka the controversial 20 year old Retransmission Consent law. Now Viacommies have taken Degrassi and The Soul Man hostage. My World is Empty Without Degrassi! :(

Congress and the FCC needs to stop the madness rather than "Don't give a crap!" smirk.

The Viacom Blackout on DirecTV is like Angelique putting a spell on Josette and taken her away from Barnabas Collins on "Dark Shadows" in the late 1960s. God rest your soul Jonathan Frid.

The madness needs to stop for good :censored:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Censorship is UnAmerican. Moving to another subject. I'm pissed off at Viacommies (aka Viacom) for forcing DirecTV to remove 20+ channels they own because of Carriage Dispute aka the controversial 20 year old Retransmission Consent law. Now Viacommies have taken Degrassi and The Soul Man hostage. My World is Empty Without Degrassi! :(
Congress and the FCC needs to stop the madness rather than "Don't give a crap!" smirk.
The Viacom Blackout on DirecTV is like Angelique putting a spell on Josette and taken her away from Barnabas Collins on "Dark Shadows" in the late 1960s. God rest your soul Jonathan Frid.
The madness needs to stop for good :censored:

Censorship is as American as apple pie and fat asses.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

in theory he is wrong, but its kinds true. :(

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They clean themselves like cats so they actually don't smell. The problem is that they chew anything and everything. Be prepared for mangled walls, baseboards, wires, furniture, clothing, books, etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads