• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought the unbleached looked great as well!

1713201996016.png

nachobarro

Reaction score
The new Indigo Yarn-Dyed Sateen Pearlsnap Shirt looks fantastic, hope No Man Walks Alone stock it in their EU store in the upcoming months!

BTM, how do you size for Wythe Oxfords? TTS? I'm 39" chest, almost 16" neck, size 15,5 (Medium) seems good, but I don't want it to be huge.

htinlinn

Reaction score
BTM, how do you size for Wythe Oxfords? TTS? I'm 39" chest, almost 16" neck, size 15,5 (Medium) seems good, but I don't want it to be huge.
Medium would probably be fine for you even though the collar button might be too tight to button.

I am typically a size 40 in most other bands and Medium fits me well. I wouldn’t wanna go up a size.

nachobarro

Reaction score
Medium would probably be fine for you even though the collar button might be too tight to button.

I am typically a size 40 in most other bands and Medium fits me well. I wouldn’t wanna go up a size.
Thanks, I've bought the vintage blue and white, let's hope they fit well.

Any experiences with shrinking? I don't usually put my clothes in the dryer (well I don't even have one) but will think about it if I can get some shrinkage in case they are a tiny bit big.

htinlinn

Reaction score
Any experiences with shrinking? I don't usually put my clothes in the dryer (well I don't even have one) but will think about it if I can get some shrinkage in case they are a tiny bit big.
Nope. No shrinkage of note for me. I don’t put my collared shirts in the dryer either.

Reaction score
Shrank just a hair over an inch in the sleeves and body after a hot wash and dry

Last edited:

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the indigo pearlsnap is great, but watch out for bleeding! turned my wrists and undershirt tee bright blue. makes sense, just figured I would share a PSA haha.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

there was some slight shrinkage, but nothing major. I put mine in the dryer about half the time and its been over a year now. Great shirt

krudsma

Reaction score
Picked up the tencel snap shirt in Nutmeg today - Wythe is just batting 1000 on the color of these things every season. Was hoping Independence had the faded black in stock but now I'm glad they didn't because I definitely would have bought both.

Also I was informed they run a little slimmer this season so I sized up from my usual medium.

Iskander

Reaction score
Picked up the tencel snap shirt in Nutmeg today - Wythe is just batting 1000 on the color of these things every season. Was hoping Independence had the faded black in stock but now I'm glad they didn't because I definitely would have bought both.

Also I was informed they run a little slimmer this season so I sized up from my usual medium.
Interesting, can I ask who told you they run smaller and did you find it does feel smaller than previous years?
Just curious since Wythe told me they didn't change the sizing when I asked them earlier this week.

krudsma

Reaction score
The guy at Independence mentioned it so I just tried on the large and it seemed to fit similar to how my other two mediums fit, but I didn't try the medium on in the store to compare. I would trust what Wythe says though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads