• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

BillKillgore

Reaction score
^^would benefit from a more aggressive taper imo, also judging from left boot in the second picture you don't seem to be really filling out these shoes.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are an astute man. I feel the same way on both those points. The boot issue doesn't bother me enough yet to get new boots, I have a pair in mind that I want. Waiting for the price to get where I want it. Lace up military boot style. They were fine when I got them but I guess the wear has widened them.

Was looking at these too. I am not very discerning when it comes to sidezips. All black SZ look about the same to me. So it pretty much comes down to $$/durability ratio.

As for the leather. Do you know any that have a good body taper but are not equally tight on the shoulder. These are 18.5 and itd be nice if they were 19 instead with a 17,5-18 waist. I'll TOJ it one day I am sure but right now the only new pic ups I want are yohji friendly spring items

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I love how he didn't mention what his sn was lolwut.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If I may be so bold MOK i feel like there is not enough contrast between the shirt and the jeans. Like the jacket. I kinda want something that has a fur collar :nodding:

Fair point - I think there's more contrast in real life (the shirt's got a small dot print that helps) but lighter would be better.

MOK, I have to say, I love what you've been putting together recently. The silhouettes are sharper, the colors are more agreeable, and I always get a kick out of your photographs. I would probably raid your coat closet if I could, and since I'm only about four hours north of you by train and it's supposed to be getting cold, I guess it's a possibility. Especially since we now know where you hang out. I think I agree with Ben about this one, though; a lighter denim shirt would go nicely, and a sweater would look good under the jacket (cream aran?).

Cheers - It started snowing minutes after I took the photos. I've got a lighterweight cream Inverallan cardigan that should work. Today was the coat's first outing and I wanted to judge how warm it was as it was.

Four hours on a good train service puts you within spitting distance of the sacred ground that is The Hawthorns, or are you more easterly?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
who the **** is that?

Last edited:

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

I missed you too, uncontrol. I noticed that your hairline is starting to recede pretty bad. That must be difficult to cope with given your transgendered aesthetic. I guess wigs are always an option.

I've had the same hairline since I was a child :| it does suck tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads