• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
oski and ivwri nice

mm i am a fan of the new cut, old one was real annoying my bruva

thatguymj

Reaction score
Ivwri, killin it as usual. as others have said, your clothes look super comfy and look natural on you.

Oski, like the fit. the rick dunks really work well there (i usually find they look a little clown-ish)

DLester, really, really like the fit. jacket looks and fits great and the boots are dope. kinda agree that you should have worn a diff color shirt. disagree with the blue jeans not working, i think they work well with the leather, imo.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^lol

i thought it was just the same pic he posts over and over

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ivwri, that is really good man. Glad you're posting a fit with those, they look perfect on you. The jacket looks good too and works really well in this fit. Great stuff, best in thread by far! Looking forward to see you channeling some ss12 looks. :slayer:

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What jeans, malakas? Those look nice and slim.

Ivri, your bespoke blows my mind. You should start some sort of thread where you detail the process. :slayer:

Glad you like it/them. Don't think I'd make a thread, but might post in Random Fashion Thoughts at some point once I start my next project :)

you look so comfortable in your clothing

question, and please take no offence....do you cop any **** from your brothas about your style, not that there is anything wrong with it?

None taken. Funnily enough I tend to get more compliments than snide comments on my outfits as well as people confusing me with some local celebrities, particularly when I'm traveling :lol:. But yeah, I guess to answer your question, I do "cop ****" from a few people, but they are way in the minority.

Ivwri, that is really good man. Glad you're posting a fit with those, they look perfect on you. The jacket looks good too and works really well in this fit. Great stuff, best in thread by far! Looking forward to see you channeling some ss12 looks. :slayer:

Thanks dude. Looking forward to SS12 mos def! Actually going to be attempting to get 2 pairs of pants done. One in the traditional "adire" way (Yoruba dyeing technique) and another with "George" fabric this month and they will both look a lot like one of the SS12 hakamas so I can do a preview for myself :D.

Last edited:

xCrunchx

Reaction score
ivwri what material are the cargos? Fleece?

Sick fit btw and does it get very hot over there or do you stay in doors alot?

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ivwri what material are the cargos? Fleece?

Sick fit btw and does it get very hot over there or do you stay in doors alot?

Thanks! The cargos are 100% cotton, they have a very substantial and soft hand but not like fleece. They work for my climate zone except for on really hot days.

To answer your second question - both! Usually is about 28C-32C (82-90F) around here with pretty high humidity, but further up north it gets even hotter but with less humidity. If you were asking because of the outfit, yesterday was pretty windy and overcast so I could get away with the minor layering. Also helps that most of the places I end up in in a regular day are air-conditioned heavily :)

Last edited:

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Blue jeans give a clashing vibe with leathers
article1092477029ec8d00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads