• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
0XJox.gif
bad angle as I'm still not sure how to take a picture. Too much of a ***** to ask my gf to take it. TOJ washed lamb AA viscose Nudie wax coated black SJ GATs

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darkknight
thanks. jeans are dior mij 19cm.

nice. I just got these in black this week. I hate to keep pimpin the diors, but if sized correctly it is hard to deny that they look great.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darkknight
blazer/jeans fit

I do not like this. Everything fits quite well, but it has no personality. You look flat. It needs color, or volume, or something, I dunno. ****. I was honestly shocked that this got compliments from regulars.

TheGoodLife looks good, as does Snake. The thumbholes on your knit look weird, though.

Big Pun: good idea, bad execution.

darkknight

Reaction score
that's because you can't see my hair.

"hair and shoes say it all. everything in between is forgivable as long as you keep it simple. trying to talk with your clothes is passive-aggressive." - rick owens

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
always thought it was funny considering all the HELP I HAVE HUGE THIGHS I PLAYED SOCCER ONE TIME posts when i squat more than everyone here but kunk t
Seems like a hefty assumption saying you squat big weight, what's your stats on squats /deadlifts? There are some guys who look like they can put up some weight. Myself, I just do 225 3x10-12 squats 255 DL depending on motivation 3x10 not saying that's alot by any means..just conditioning for cycling. but i think your look is pretty nice, i didn't like those boots but they work with the fit.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could just be the angle but the jean cut is unflattering and I think it would look better with a different shirt. Nothing wrong with plain white tees, but that one doesn't do it for me.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Getting fuuma, berlin report and magician (i think?) supporting my fit is great, thanks guys. It's not quite easy to work these boots and pants into my wardrobe but I think I have the basic idea for it.

il ciclista - every time I say something about squatting it turns into a 3-4 page shitfest that belongs in the health section. Everyone here already knows my numbers so if you really want to know, pm me.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the angle is pretty bad, givin me a diamond shape, luckily it looks good IRL. It's finally cold enough for leathers thank god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads