• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MGWS

Reaction score
ChatGPT 4:
The Saint Laurent denim codes refer to the fit of their jeans. According to a discussion on Styleforum, the codes are as follows: D01 denotes a slim fit, D02 refers to a skinny fit, and D03 signifies a straight leg fit【5†source】.

Reaction score
I know this might sound like a dumb question but if I'm a size 11 in vans what size wyatt would I be? I'm currently having an epiphany and mental breakdown over the fact i mightve been wearing the wrong shoesize my entire life

slpldr

Reaction score
I know this might sound like a dumb question but if I'm a size 11 in vans what size wyatt would I be? I'm currently having an epiphany and mental breakdown over the fact i mightve been wearing the wrong shoesize my entire life
Check your feet length, if it’s 29cm, than 45.5 would be your precise size in Wyatts. In general, if you wanna know your YSL shoe size, measure your feet length and find your EU size here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe_size , disregard your US size and don't use it. Some sneakers run big, because they have no lining and/or appear too long.

Last edited:

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you tried them? How do they compare against Jacno?
I have not. My feet are a tad on the wider side, and the 60 mm heel usually is a problem for me with narrower lasts. My 40 mm jacno's are perfect, but the 60 mm ones are too tight, and from the pics I've seen of the Vassily it looks like they're a similar situation. I was pretty tempted by the white ones for a while, but I'm just gonna see if Celine offers a cool white boot this summer.
So, you're gonna need to figure out the second part, but I almost always wear a size 11 in sneakers, and 44 in Wyatt is usually my size.

slpldr

Reaction score
I have not. My feet are a tad on the wider side, and the 60 mm heel usually is a problem for me with narrower lasts. My 40 mm jacno's are perfect, but the 60 mm ones are too tight, and from the pics I've seen of the Vassily it looks like they're a similar situation. I was pretty tempted by the white ones for a while, but I'm just gonna see if Celine offers a cool white boot this summer.

So, you're gonna need to figure out the second part, but I almost always wear a size 11 in sneakers, and 44 in Wyatt is usually my size.
Its a good example why no one should not convert us to eu measurements. Nike US11 indeed correspond to EU44 in YSL, but Vans US11 is Nike US11.5 and YSL EU 45.5

DTOB

Reaction score
Have you tried them? How do they compare against Jacno?
I've tried both. Vassilli run true to size for me. Take whatever you take in 40mm Wyatts and 60mm Jacnos. I wear a 41 in everything, with the exception of Nike (I size up to 42) and Birkenstock (I size down to 40). I have relatively average feet. I know some people size down in Jacnos however I don't.

The leather on the Vassillis is really nice and soft, however I'm not sure how well they'll age. Suspect they'll crease up quite heavily.

Last edited:

slpldr

Reaction score
I've tried both. Vassilli run true to size for me. Take whatever you take in 40mm Wyatts and 60mm Jacnos. I wear a 41 in everything, with the exception of Nike and Birkenstock which I size down to 40. I have relatively average feet. I know some people size down in Jacnos however I don't.

The leather on the Vassillis is really nice and soft, however I'm not sure how well they'll age. Suspect they'll crease up quite heavily.
thanks. Strange that your nikes are 40, mine are 42, while Wyatts and other dress shoes 41

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads