• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crump's Brother

Reaction score
can anyone advise on how to order uniqlo from suddenlee now??

am i missing something?

'cause i thought you paid in advanced

want to get a few things while the oxford promotion is still running

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

can anyone advise on how to order uniqlo from suddenlee now??
am i missing something?
'cause i thought you paid in advanced
want to get a few things while the oxford promotion is still running

It's probably too late to order through Suddenlee. They only work Monday - Friday IIRC. You might be able to find somebody else to go for you though...

Ian L

Reaction score
guys when you think UU will have discount...? found sth ok but I don't need it so bad, but if they are on sale I may think about it.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's probably too late to order through Suddenlee. They only work Monday - Friday IIRC. You might be able to find somebody else to go for you though...

Speaking of suddenlee...has anyone had any trouble with them recently? I placed an order on the 13th and got the immediate confirmation email but have heard nothing since. Usually they take care of the order the next day... and most of my order was jeans and oxfords on promotion :fu:

jwoowoo

Reaction score

Speaking of suddenlee...has anyone had any trouble with them recently? I placed an order on the 13th and got the immediate confirmation email but have heard nothing since. Usually they take care of the order the next day... and most of my order was jeans and oxfords on promotion :fu:

Nope, suddenlee has been on point. Yesterday, I put an order in for some UU and also regular Uniqlo and it was shipped the same day. Something must have went terribly wrong with your order. Don't know why though since they are always good with timing.

jimtology

Reaction score
Speaking of suddenlee...has anyone had any trouble with them recently? I placed an order on the 13th and got the immediate confirmation email but have heard nothing since. Usually they take care of the order the next day... and most of my order was jeans and oxfords on promotion
ffffuuuu.gif

Yeah that happened to me too. I tried contacting them on Friday. Still no reply. All I ordered were two oxfords
mad.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads