• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped in at Uniqlo today to check out the UU collection and nab some basics. UU had some nice textures, shirts and hoodies looked good. Leather wasn't terrible, maybe worth $50 on sale. Blazer was nice. Pants were pretty billowy.

Got some more V neck tees, no show socks and a OCBD. Sized down one (took an XS instead of Small), fits like a BoO oxford. Fantastic for $35, will need to get the arms lengthened tho

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah that happened to me too. I tried contacting them on Friday. Still no reply. All I ordered were two oxfords:mad:

Their site pretty clearly states they don't operate on the weekends.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nope, suddenlee has been on point. Yesterday, I put an order in for some UU and also regular Uniqlo and it was shipped the same day. Something must have went terribly wrong with your order. Don't know why though since they are always good with timing.

Similar thing happened to me; I placed an order on Monday at about 5 p.m. The confirmation email didn't come when 5 p.m. came around the next day, so I sent an email at about 8 and got a reply a few hours later, which was good. They finally ended shipping the next day, so it was only a one-day delay from when i expected to get them.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Their site pretty clearly states they don't operate on the weekends.

Apparently they do... just an hour ago I got my shipping confirmation email. Never got the "we found all your items" email or anything else. Maybe they were just really busy this week and missed sending some emails?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will clear this up:

Suddenlee operates on Sundays if you put in your order before 3PM EST

i.e. If there is a sale, as long as you get your order in by 3PM EST they will credit you the promo price.

now stop asking

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those are nice but I am going to assume everything marked at $29,90 will be the promo $14.80 $19.90 price -- only.

I just went ahead and opened all the shirts in my tab then closed any tabs for shirts marked at retail $29.90.

Still a good selection if you need some shirts

Last edited:

JDMFanatic

Reaction score
Does anybody have the perfect shape chinos? How is the fit on those compared to Alpha Khakis? I could go for 2 pairs for 19.90 on promo in 2 weeks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads