• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

rabbiluongo

Reaction score
I have 2 pairs of alden for bb shell cordovan PTBs with thick as hell double leather soles, a pair of "brooks english" PTBs (im assuming either cheaney or c&j), and a pair of black suede gucci bit loafers. All are size 8. Also available is a Kiton jacket, 50/40R, incredibly soft and lightweight grey glen plaid wool. It may be an orphan based on the buttons, but change out the buttons and it would make a damn fine SC. pictures available on request.

Last edited:

Shiny

Reaction score
Gone!

Last edited:

Jowen

Reaction score
Hoping to trade size small Zegna Made in Italy Shirt (Measures 22.5" Chest, 30" Length, 21.5" Shoulder to Cuff, MOP buttons, excellent condition) for a similar quality shirt in a size medium (shoulder to cuff at least 25").

Ebonyman

Reaction score

today popped into one store, got BB leather belt in burgundy, tagged 38 (measures 38" to center hole). has some white scuffs as pictured by the tail and some scuffs by the buckle (from a cell phone holster?). willing to sell for reasonable offer or trade for similar color belt (to match alden color 8) in tagged 34 (32" waist) or some decent mid gray flannel trousers or anything else you need to offload.

Assuming it's still available, how much do you want for the belt?

mexicutioner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yo dudes,
anybody holding:

• Incotex Chino-Linos in 38 or 40. any color other than red is fine.
  • decent quality (incotex, zegna, prl/corneliani, LB, canali, etc) flat front wool trousers in waist 38-40. not heavy flannel weight. any shade of grey is fine.

i'm on a wife-imposed clothing embargo, so deals would be appreciated. i have a bunch of shirts, i can throw in a shirt or two as a trade if you prefer.

HIT ME UP DOGGIES.

Last edited:

Tweets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for brown 13 wide shoes, something decently dressy but could go with dark jeans.

Patrologia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

looking for basically cost of shipping on these

they are nice, but need to be dry cleaned (see wrinkles)

34W Corneliani Brown Trousers, one pleat, no cuffs, 32 Inseam, with a few more inches to let out.

is there a problem with these I'm not seeing? They sound like they should be money, and you're a seller, right? I'm trying to resist, because I'm a 33 trying to drift back to 32 rathe than 34, but at shipping cost...

Come on, somebody grab these from him.

Looking for brown 13 wide shoes, something decently dressy but could go with dark jeans.

So you mean long wings or PTB, right?

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is there a problem with these I'm not seeing? They sound like they should be money, and you're a seller, right? I'm trying to resist, because I'm a 33 trying to drift back to 32 rathe than 34, but at shipping cost...

nothing wrong with them, dry cleaning here costs $8 and I want them out of my house today

and they are gone :)

thanks for the props though

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
WTB SHIRTS

Shoulder - 20-21"
P2P - 27-28"
Sleeve - 25-25.5"

Doesn't need to be brioni, TM Lewin or CT or whatever else is fine, mostly trying to stay close to thrift prices for these. Let me know what you have, thanks :nodding:

gambit50

Reaction score

Tweets,

I have a pair of size 13 Timberland brown leather shoes. Hardly the ultimate in schwag
but they are jeans appropriate. Sole is rubber and black.
I don't know what you require for wide or if they are. I consider them average.
Not worn in awhile. That business in the heel is just moleskin(extended heel), you can take it off.
And do replace those awful laces. They are not with me but maybe someone else
could send them for me.
Anyway, PM, I guess if you like. I think that is how it works.

Last edited:

tben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics