• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jokb

Reaction score

Hope it goes well! Not only am I stuck at work, the parents are back home after a few weeks so I'll be having dinner with them. I'm not sure if I'd be too late once I'm done work.

No worries, just swing by. We'll be here maybe until 8-9.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys, swung by the outlet, with only a few things to report.

Still had knits at $9.99. Picked up a Zegna mainline brown knit.

They now have Church's shoes at the outlet, including one pair of really old stock boots (?)

More TF at the outlet, including the suit that was mentioned up top. They also had a couple of TF smoking jackets marked down from $6k (SIZE 40 and 42).

The TF suit was 40R in fit Y.

And lastly, they had some Samuelsohn suits for $299. Good deal.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My thanks to Jok for hosting a terrific event. It was great to meet a few fellow forumites for the first time and to see some others again. My compliments to the lovely ladies for the delicious bbq - it was all I could do not to make a complete pig of myself. Great to have the chance to hang out and talk shoes and clothes and look over some cool Vass offerings.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the belt suggestions guys. Loding may be my best bet. And you're right jokb, they are more red than burgundy. Either would work.
I tried 2 Harrys, sherway an square one. Nothing.

Cityplace

Reaction score

My thanks to Jok for hosting a terrific event.  It was great to meet a few fellow forumites for the first time and to see some others again.  My compliments to the lovely ladies for the delicious bbq - it was all I could do not to make a complete pig of myself.  Great to have the chance to hang out and talk shoes and clothes and look over some cool Vass offerings. 

Definitely a good time and thanks to Jok as well. It was a great education for me on shoes and Vass.

jokb

Reaction score
My thanks to Jok for hosting a terrific event. It was great to meet a few fellow forumites for the first time and to see some others again. My compliments to the lovely ladies for the delicious bbq - it was all I could do not to make a complete pig of myself. Great to have the chance to hang out and talk shoes and clothes and look over some cool Vass offerings.

Definitely a good time and thanks to Jok as well. It was a great education for me on shoes and Vass.

Thanks to everyone who joined us for the BBQ and for those that couldn't make it, there's always another SF meetup that will happen.
It was nice to have you guys over and talk shoes and style.

Bearcat1

Reaction score
Jok,

Thanks for hosting us on Saturday. Enjoyed the wonderful hospitality and the opportunity to become more familiar with the often discussed but difficult to find Vass brand. Cheers.

TOstyle

Reaction score
Bummed I missed the BBQ! Would have been cool to meet some local menswear aficionados. The next one!

ryanginger

Reaction score
Anyone have a suggestion for a burgundy dress belt locally? Been to 3 malls the last 2 days. Nada.
Need one to match my carmina caps. And rather quickly.
Please keep your eyes open for me.
I picked up a reversible black/burgundy belt from BB. I can't see it on their site at the moment, but believe it was ~$110. More than some of the other options, but maybe worth it for the black option.

Jayess

Reaction score
Hey guys, swung by the outlet, with only a few things to report.

Still had knits at $9.99. Picked up a Zegna mainline brown knit.

They now have Church's shoes at the outlet, including one pair of really old stock boots (?)

More TF at the outlet, including the suit that was mentioned up top. They also had a couple of TF smoking jackets marked down from $6k (SIZE 40 and 42).

The TF suit was 40R in fit Y.

And lastly, they had some Samuelsohn suits for $299. Good deal.

The outlet at Heartland? Any chance you saw what sizes, colours/patterns on the Samuelsohn suits?

jokb

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads