• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikethelights

Reaction score

Selvage denim Christmas tree. Kop or no Kop?

I've seen better fits on a non-selvedge Christmas tree

JFST

Reaction score
@Shoeluv regarding dad jeans, it's up to you but if you look half as rad as Alain Delon here you're good IMO

+1 to the idea of checking out other parts of the forum, regarding jeans now AMI has come into my sights cause I do have big thighs but I also found that N&F has good stuff.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh yeah, re: selvedge with big thighs, skinny below the knee:

the lvc 1878 pantaloon has exactly that fit, lots of anti-fit through the seat and upper legs, very tapered and fitted below the knee.

but it's a pretty eccentric denimz, the design predates the 5-pocket jean so there's no yoke, a split waistband, a very very high back rise. lightweight denim. imo would be great with suspenders. they also shred the selvedge up the leg so they really can't be washed lol. it's a hardcore repro and also very very hard to find at this point. love it.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

oh yeah, re: selvedge with big thighs, skinny below the knee:

the lvc 1878 pantaloon has exactly that fit, lots of anti-fit through the seat and upper legs, very tapered and fitted below the knee.

but it's a pretty eccentric denimz, the design predates the 5-pocket jean so there's no yoke, a split waistband, a very very high back rise. lightweight denim. imo would be great with suspenders. they also shred the selvedge up the leg so they really can't be washed lol. it's a hardcore repro and also very very hard to find at this point. love it.

Damn good description of those. I love mine, but find the fit a bit awkward for more than a small amount of moving around.

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whilst most of you are still in chrimbo limbo, some of us have to work ;) It was my first day back in the office today, which meant I could do my usual jaunt around my regular charity shops on my lunch break. Nothing fancy, just a few choice bits to perk up the PayPal balance. All available.

Asics gel noosa Tri 9 running shoes. UK 10. Pretty well used but sell well. Especially with January around the corner. Any running bros want?
91D560A1-46E7-4414-B0AB-242B50CD8326.jpg

APC jeans. My jean game is poor so I don't know what kind of denim they are. Actually I know very little about if they are decent at all. They look in great condition. They say 42 on the label. Really baggy fit. Have I kopped wimmenz?
1BB4769B-518D-4F0D-A766-6EE5EF0867A1.jpg

My first RRL Ralph Lauren blue check shirt. Nice loop fastening for the top button and two chest pockets. 100% rayon. Is this **** cool? Quality seems lovely. Mens XL.
41419ED7-C23A-4CFD-8A72-CBCD28006C3A.jpg

Left stuff that seemed a potential headache like a RL jumper with a slight oily stain, and a few other fodder type items I couldn't be bothered to gamble on.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Me thinks some Saeco super auto 
peepwall%5B1%5D.gif

Yeah, something like that. My wife got it for me for Christmas last year, and doesn't know as much about the good machines. My next one will definitely not be super auto. This thing wastes so many beans because the hopper sucks.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is this the complete list of cool stuff from A-list famous dudes we've seen here?

Calvin Klein - Caraceni suit
Will Smith - Tom Ford suits
Eric Clapton - Savile Row suits
Jason Statham - Cucinelli jacket

Last edited:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that I remember seeing a few suits / sport coats from pro athletes on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads