• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

haha, i uploaded all the photos yesterday and took measurements. not as easy as i thought it was going to be with so many items. hope to have it up tonight.

Sweet! I hope its not all small and mediums though... :)

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bought this $250 shirt the other day. I paid $75 shipped. Seems like that particular eBay seller has some pretty decent prices on their RRL selection. Granted, they don't have a vast amount but I did see some $360 Brown Slim Boots (in a 30x32 for all you skinny dudes) going for $99.99. You could probably contact like I did and get 'em cheaper still. Just thought I'd mention.

Yeah he is a pretty cool guy and his stuff goes super quick because of his prices, some of which are 50% lower than other RRL ebay sellers. I've tried to get other sellers to budge a little on the price of their items by sending them the links to items that he would have just recently sold (sometimes for $100 less than what they're offering), but they won't move at all.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah he is a pretty cool guy and his stuff goes super quick because of his prices, some of which are 50% lower than other RRL ebay sellers. I've tried to get other sellers to budge a little on the price of their items by sending them the links to items that he would have just recently sold (sometimes for $100 less than what they're offering), but they won't move at all.

Yeah its funny isn't it. There are a few on there who are so set in their ways. In my mind it makes perfect sense to sell a shirt you bought for $60 for $100 (instead of the $150 you're asking) to someone who wants it, rather than not selling it at all.

Oh, and check this shirt from Polo...

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stealsanddeals usually only has a handful of RRL crap items and possibly the lowest feedback percentage of any RRL dealing reseller I have ever seen.

If you really want to buy your RRL from someone who also sells stuff like this that's fine, but don't expect more reputable RRL resellers to budge on their prices just because you sent them a link from some ebay peddler.

Last edited:

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stealsanddeals usually only has a handful of RRL crap items and possibly the lowest feedback percentage of any RRL dealing reseller I have ever seen.

If you really want to buy your RRL from someone who also sells stuff like this that's fine, but don't expect more reputable RRL resellers to budge on their prices just because you sent them a link from some ebay peddler.
Effing 'ell you're a bit tetchy aren't you?? I didn't mean to offend. I was just saying that this seller seems to occasionally have some interesting stuff... and ladies knickers. Also, not only did I find the feedback comments quite entertaining, but I had quite a decent buying experience myself and would definitely buy from this seller again.

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
Stealsanddeals has some good prices. Most ebay buyers of RRL on this site know how much these resellers are paying for clothing. Yet, some are near impossible to move on price even when it is close to MSPR

y u so mad RRL Clothing?

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is it just me and my computer, or do none of the fit / sizing guides on the RRL site work? It's been annoying me muchly.

When I click Fit guide and sizing guide, it only shows bigger picture of item.

I'm using Chrome.

Last edited:

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Same here. I'm Firefox.

+1 i tried both Firefox and Chrome. their site annoys me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously debating between getting a Slim fit or the APC New Standard. if any of y'all have them both can you give me some suggestion?

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1 i tried both Firefox and Chrome. their site annoys me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously debating between getting a Slim fit or the APC New Standard. if any of y'all have them both can you give me some suggestion?

I like your avatar. What's her name?

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can someone help me out with this? what is the style called (slim fit, slim bootcut, low straight, etc.) there was no description when i bought it.

d3d43829.jpg

6a0c0015.jpg

e6a7efcb.jpg

f0ab6889.jpg

2dc2d631.jpg

2c99c598.jpg

3f5ae1ba.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads