• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ok, so I've whittled down my stocks and here's what I've got left:

2x '10 KBS
2x '10 BA4D
2x '10 Parabola
2x '10 Marshall Zhukov

Let me know if anyone wants these.

ahk1979

Reaction score

2x '10 KBS
2x '10 BA4D
2x '10 Parabola
2x '10 Marshall Zhukov

Will you ship to Toronto? If so, I will take the 2KBS!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Wow, that looked so weird seeing all those distro's. We're so fucked here in FL that we have to basically deal with only 3 people, 2 of which do almost all the beer.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wow, that looked so weird seeing all those distro's. We're so fucked here in FL that we have to basically deal with only 3 people, 2 of which do almost all the beer.

I don't think all of those distributors are here in Michigan and I only recognize a few of those names. It looks like New Belgium is entering into a bunch of new states so I imagine those distributors are spread out among those areas.

MrGoodBytes

Reaction score

I get what you mean with regards to the relative flavor profiles. But, IMO, the Brett yeast in this saison gave it a nice earthy roundness that won't make it awkward to taste after a pale ale.

I will have to hunt that down.

drinking a lakefront fixed gear right now, not that that is special in anyways , but for this awesome weather, it is a perfect match. I'm excited for the weekend as I'll be doing a bit of a NW Indiana brewery crawl: three floyds, backroads, greenbush, and journey man distillery.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

1x '10 KBS
2x '10 BA4D
2x '10 Parabola
1x '10 Marshall Zhukov

Updated

Will you ship to Toronto? If so, I will take the 2KBS!

No, too much hassle.

If anyone wants them I'd prefer to unload the whole bundle. Shipping one bottle of beer is a little ridiculous.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got my tickets for DarkLord Day today. they announced a little sale for the locals first thing this morning. This will be my first, any suggestions?

what session did you get? did they do sessions even this year? i remember hearing people liking the second one because they were able to drink the super limited tap releases while the 1st group was buying their beer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads