• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to return some 10 sei 0 otto black boots from AW12 because they were too big, so I got these instead from Vertice:

I love them, and they're 70% off now! $158/€119/£102 (+ VAT)!

They have sizes 42 and 43 left, but please size down because they run a full size big (my feet are 26 cms which is a true 41, but 40 fits perfectly).

Someone said in this thread that they use Guidi leather, I don't know but it feels really nice. I don't really like burgundy boots so I put some mink oil and they darkened a lot, and turned into a dark brown that I love. I think they can be great beaters for some of you guys.

They also have a number of items at 70% off, and they have some items from Guidi AW13.

Last edited:

DividedWay

Reaction score
Bison and buffalo do badly with most leather products (or so I recall)

DividedWay

Reaction score
Shell or horse? Shell you don't ever use cream or wax on. Horse is fine.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
10SEI0OTTO
Good for around $350?

djt00

Reaction score
10SEI0OTTO
Good for around $350?

I'd like to know as well. 10 sei 0 otto makes some good looking stuff at affordable prices. I've heard that leathers 10 sei 0 otto use in leather jackets are decent at least.

Last edited:

fistinyoface

Reaction score
Holger is the man. Great store.

The Layer-0 for In Aisce are a nice blend between the two labels. Probably the only thing from IA I'd ever want, and one of the few times I'd take a pair in grey over black.

Magic1

Reaction score
I very much want a pair of those...the last is better than previous inaisce shoes and I like the heel height and double sole. recently I've been wearing ma+ shoes a lot and I love them, but they are no where near as robust as layer-0 and I'd prefer the security of layer-0 for everyday use. plus they'd go better with standard jeans, etc.

anyway, individual sentiments boots at 50% off at h.lorenzo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads