• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG WONG

Reaction score
Hi Everbody. First time poster and owner of a few pairs of Aldens. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that it looks the Alden seconds are posted on Shoe Mart's website.

Last edited:

unclesam099

Reaction score
chorizo said:
a pair natural cxl PTB's in 11.5 D was the only thing that i liked but a little too big in the barrie for me.

You should get those if you have even the slightest chance of fitting them, they are AMAZING. I love mine.

Could someone fwd me the 11.5 C list? my SF username at hotmail. I just subscribed to it, but figure that someone else has it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't find it on their site but maybe I'm just slow today. I did get the emails though.

PSA - I saw a 9D Barrie Last whiskey LWB. Better call if you're interested.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah... about those whiskey shell longwings :embar:

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any shell longwings in 8.5D on the irregulars list? Where can you subscribe to the irregulars list?

Pastor

Reaction score

wow, what size were they?

They were size 9 E. My only concern is that the email says that they are on the Barrie Last. I wear a 9 E in the Barrie but i've never seen a pair of Indy boots on the Barrie. I'm hoping that even if they are on the TruBalance they'll still fit.

terradilavoro

Reaction score

You should get those if you have even the slightest chance of fitting them, they are AMAZING. I love mine.
Could someone fwd me the 11.5 C list? my SF username at hotmail. I just subscribed to it, but figure that someone else has it.
Thanks!

Hi unclesam099,

pls check your mails at hotmail - did send you 11,5 C.

kind regards
Joachim

Last edited:

JPFNY5

Reaction score
Could someone send me the list of 12-13 D shoemart shoes? My email is my SF handle @yahoo. It would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics