• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does this type of sharp crease, as opposed to a roll, indicate a fit that is too snug?

jlchau

Reaction score
TSM Whiskey Shell LWB seconds came in. Blemish on the left shoe and bad welt join of inner right shoe. Leaning towards keeping them. Thoughts?

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

Whiskey wingtip boot x AoM today.
In the words of DV, you killing me smalls.
Gentlemen, as we received a lot of requests about special color Alden shoes you might be interested in our newest special model. It is not so much the color this time, but a shoe especially made for us. It is the Indy boot made from Shell Cordovan in color 8, TruBalance last, width D For more information have a look at the link below or feel free to send any questions to: [email protected] http://www.schuh-keller.de/Schuhmode-fuer-Herren/Alden-Pre-Order-Indy-Boot-cordovan.html
Congrats on getting that beautiful model made and welcome to the forum!
Scored these off of grailed! I'm looking forward to getting them! Good thing I'm not married so I don't have to hear anyone complain about how much money I've spent on shoes recently...
Congrats on your new Whiskeys. A fantastic makeup. Hah. Yeah, I am trying to bring some balance back for my wife.
Checking out new Trubalance Shell Boots with thick Wool socks for the mountains this coming Winter. My very first ever Trubalance last. I like the extra room in the toe box vs Barrie. Then the bomb .. Whiskey LHS that I will probably keep even thou I've listed as I have back ups.. Thes have that Orangy colour from '12 or so.
Have a good evening gentlemen..
Ha, I figured that you would struggle to part with the Whiskey LHSes knowing your style. The Tankers are great and glad to see them on your feet!
Ravello chukkas.
I do not know how you suffer with such horrible footwear. ;-)
Nice looking casual attire and LHS.
Alden X Jcrew PCT. I'd love to have this boot in Natural CXL as well...Does any retailer do such a model..
Very nice looking PCTs. Someone already got you connected with Leffot. :)
Does this type of sharp crease, as opposed to a roll, indicate a fit that is too snug?
I don't think that there is much you can do about creasing. My Navals coincidentally creased pretty sharply like that as well. It may be a feature of that pattern due to having a rigid toe and thus puts more pressure on the vamp or it could just be a coincidence caused by the material thickness. Poor fit will likely increase creasing as it doesn't have anything to provide support.
;-)
king tassels in thi HOT DC day
Looking great in your King Tassels. Of all my shoes my pair is at the top of my shoes. Such a beautiful makeup. -Mike

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TSM Whiskey Shell LWB seconds came in.  Blemish on the left shoe and bad welt join of inner right shoe.  Leaning towards keeping them.  Thoughts?

I would keep. The bad joint is standard for Alden, the blemish will blend into the rolls after a few wears.

Mhmt83

Reaction score
Hi guys! I received these shoes yesterday. Cap toe #8. A good price being in europe.
I thought they were barrie when i ve seen the pics but i m still not sure about that :)
Here the pics.
8737e74b09d5f3f9fe69ff6b804357c6.jpg

6501fe0755bfede45b3af9a1d402cd6f.jpg

7039b851519cd80bfeb5ae49e42e69fc.jpg

RevisIsland

Reaction score

An italian webpage. Londonindusrty

Not familiar with website or model number. If you dont get an answer from someone here, contact Alden (Brenda) via email or phone and she will lookup the last if you give the model #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads