• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

slappy

Reaction score
Is there a new discount code for first time buyers? I'm considering getting a Navy suit from them, the only one in stock I think is there Harbour Breeze.

jeremygo

Reaction score
If you do buy from Drop93, the Armoury will do alterations too for what I think is a very fair fee. To finish the arms, lower the collar, let out the side seams was $110 for me.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a new discount code for first time buyers? I'm considering getting a Navy suit from them, the only one in stock I think is there Harbour Breeze.
No to Armoury. They did like 20% off all Ring goodies during the pandemic, but probably a safe bet not to bank on another one of those (well, unless our betters decide to shut the world down again lol) any time soon.

As others said, Drop93 has Ring stuff fairly well discounted. Unsure of your size, but if an EU 44/46, the below is GORGEOUS. I'd snap it up if it was your size.

slappy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I went ahead and bought their harbour breeze suit in Navy. A tad darker than I was looking for but I need a suit shipped and tailored by end of March

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Ring, I imagine we'll likely start seeing spring/summer tailoring trickle through in the coming week(s)?

That Armoury 104 (non-Ring) tuxedo makes me very thankful that cut/sizing do not work for my frame, because, even though it's a good deal pricier than I'm comfortable going for RTW...boy is it outrageously sexy.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the waist on Model 6/Model B trousers pretty substantially different from Model A? Seems to be a -2/+2 in the rise/waist?

I imagine this is unlikely (hesitant to waste the Armoury crew's time since I'm not pulling the trigger today regardless), but does anybody know if they would let you swap out Model A odd trousers (if available/applicable to the suit) for the Model B that come with Model 6 suits?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like some new items may be in the shop now and then releasing on the site next week.

Seeing a few, and hopefully some more to come. Can't fault them if they do, but I hope their Armoury tailoring is intended as a supplementary addition to Ring, and not a phasing out of the former.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seeing a few, and hopefully some more to come. Can't fault them if they do, but I hope their Armoury tailoring is intended as a supplementary addition to Ring, and not a phasing out of the former.

I'd be really surprised if they moved away from them as a vendor. If I had to guess I think the model 103 is just a more customizable version of the model 3...from what I understand Ring Jacket can be very particular about what they will and wont do when it comes to style details and fabrics, etc.

PGS

Reaction score
I'd guess that's what it is. They're doing trunk shows with RJ this month, and there are several RJ pieces among the new ones they just posted online.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tbev