• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, maybe I didn't win this race, but I have just received my MTO Bayfields and they are magnificent! The fit is right on. I see no flaws at all. I even love the smell of these fresh, new, made-just-for-me shoes. This is my first MTO, so please forgive my excitement. Now, I'm just waiting for the Townleys and the Dundees. I hope I don't catch "shell MTO" fever! Apparently, there is no cure.

Edit - "Off the rack and on my back" - I can't help but wear them today. Not my usual M.O., but these are outstanding!

Anyone know a good source for fat brown laces?? These scream fro thicker laces.

Last edited:

watchidiot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You practically work for Paul! Ask him to bring the Portland back as an online only...I think we stalled at around 8 for that build and with the trunk shows no way we get to 12 any time soon. I almost broke down and ordered an Alden NST boot in suede/kudu material without the contrast stitch but I really want the contrast!

LOL. I'd be happy to move my career to prot Washington if Paul offered me a job over there. My wife would be delighted, it'd be a 6hr drive to her parents place instead of the 23hr flight it currently is right now.

Ill try to send him an email and see what the response is :)

Last edited:

watchidiot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So I got home and looked at these.  Turns out they are a 12D.  The original request we sent to Allison had me down for a 12 EEE, but the invoice she sent me says 12 D.  I have sent her an email to see if we can get this straightened out.
Sorry to hear this polojock, I hope they could do something about this situation.

Any takers for 12D in discontinued shell Townleys?

AllenEdmondsATL

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

Sorry, I was off yesterday and didn't get to post a picture of the different colors. I saw a few samples in previous posts but maybe this will help some of you make decisions on which colors to order. Two pictures attached.

1st picture: two browns next to navy and black
2nd picture: all the special colors

Our trunk show is next week and we are still taking pre-orders.
Store email: [email protected]
Store phone: 404-665-0149

Cheers!
Joshua

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey Everybody, Sorry, I was off yesterday and didn't get to post a picture of the different colors. I saw a few samples in previous posts but maybe this will help some of you make decisions on which colors to order. Two pictures attached. 1st picture: two browns next to navy and black 2nd picture: all the special colors Our trunk show is next week and we are still taking pre-orders. Store email: [email protected] Store phone: 404-665-0149 Cheers! Joshua
Damn those colors all look gorgeous. Too bad I don't have a spare 2800 to drop on all four! ;) All these photos of the natural chukka have sold me on that makeup. The brown is nice too. Almost russet brown.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to say I assumed the deep dark brown would be closer to the Alden Cigar color based on that sample we swatch we saw some pages back - that deep dark brown actually looks lighter...From those photos I may prefer the original brown shell for my Dundee...The Natural shell looks spectacular as does the green...

I would LOVE to MTO a natural shell First Ave but no way can drop $875 on that - hmmmmm maybe a Bottle Green leed with light brown welting and light brown edge with double sole and tap...

Also considering doing the Bellevue while it is on sale in Natural CXL for just a leather change that is what $300 right now? $325 to do the bells and whistles..

AAACK....too many choices...

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
I have been thinking of a navy shell First Ave....

garland

Reaction score

Im torn between doing that and a navy Dalton with a natural welt. Decisions decisions...

lemmy127

Reaction score
I know I'm going natural, but I can't decide amongst a Leeds, Patriot, and Strand. I wish this happened in late December instead. I could blow a bonus on all three instead of having to choose.

Here's hoping there's leftovers to MTO later so it's still a possibility. :drool:

Last edited:

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That would be killer

I have ruled out navy for now too dark for me and with the EC Navy and a Navy casual boot already and a few black boots now just no need for it...but all I can think of is it getting lighter over the years as opposed to darker and I start thinking..maybe...

gatszu

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

Sorry, I was off yesterday and didn't get to post a picture of the different colors. I saw a few samples in previous posts but maybe this will help some of you make decisions on which colors to order. Two pictures attached.

1st picture: two browns next to navy and black
2nd picture: all the special colors

Our trunk show is next week and we are still taking pre-orders.
Store email: [email protected]
Store phone: 404-665-0149

Cheers!
Joshua
What are the specs on the Dundee, Strand and Park? Chili Welt? Kind of wish I didn't get the Townley so I can get one of these blue or deep brown ones. :/

Last edited:

mrfixit

Reaction score
Ordered a natural Dundee just now from Houston river oaks. There was a promo going on to get a $20 gift card for every $100 spent. That was a nice surprise.

polojock615

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered a natural Dundee just now from Houston river oaks. There was a promo going on to get a $20 gift card for every $100 spent. That was a nice surprise.

Wait... what's this? I just dropped 3k and didn't get any of that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads