• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

steffenbp11

Reaction score

As I see, you have many Suit Supply, so I think you are very pleased with them. Could you please post some full - body photos with the suit? Do you have any experience with their Washington model?
Thank you.

here´s a full length shot of a Lazio. Excuse the poor picture quality.

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a new colorful blazer for spring/summer, narrowed it down between these two. Help me decide SF!

The 2nd one is already on my purchase list.Hopefully the girlfriend will get it for my birthday coming in less than 2 months. I love the lapels on the 1st blazer but the color on the 2nd blazer did it for me.

mikt

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the sienna blue birds eye? Does it have a "sheen" to the fabric? Some pics look like yes others no.

400 Degreez

Reaction score
As I see, you have many Suit Supply, so I think you are very pleased with them. Could you please post some full - body photos with the suit? Do you have any experience with their Washington model?
Thank you.

These are the best shots I can get one of my Washington models. The jacket has not been altered but I did hem the pants.

azumi

Reaction score
I like the cut on you except for those glaring dimples or divots in the shoulders..
These dimples appear because of the concave shoulder (structured shoulder) of the jacket.
SuitSupply said that the Washington is their slimmest model, but is this model much slimmer that the Lazio which is a slim modern fit as well?
I think I would go for a Lazio instead of an Washington although I'm looking for the slimmer model because I don't like the peak lapel and the structured shoulder of the Washington.

chocsosa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These dimples appear because of the concave shoulder (structured shoulder) of the jacket.
SuitSupply said that the Washington is their slimmest model, but is this model much slimmer that the Lazio which is a slim modern fit as well?
I think I would go for a Lazio instead of an Washington although I'm looking for the slimmer model because I don't like the peak lapel and the structured shoulder of the Washington.

I know that but it should still not dimple like that.. a lot of times its the ratio of the shoulder pads to the armhole to the way a persons arm naturally hang.. if they are not in harmony that usually happens. Thats what I meant with my comment azumi

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
First time getting a good look at this stuff. Good lord the shoulders are all fucked up. Anyone else notice this?

PTMDallas

Reaction score

Hello everyone; long-time lurker, first-time poster.  I have been looking around for a suitable..err..suit for the last couple of weeks.  I need a good all-around suit for occasional business meetings but also for out-of-the office events that may be significantly less formal/businessy, so something with a bit of a fashion-forward tilt, but not so much that it will look conspicuous in a meeting with a bunch of stodgy guys or look ridiculous in 3-5 years.

Unfortunately for me, I am a rather tough size to find a good off-the-rack fit.  I'm 6'2" tall and weigh around 150 lbs, so I'm certified slim.  The best off-the-rack fit I've experienced recently was the Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald in a 39L - perfect in the shoulders and length, a little roomy in the body (but not bad) and the collar would need a little work to lie flat against my shirt collar.  I'm close to pulling the trigger because the fit is so good, but I just wanted to ask if there is anyone on this forum with a similar body type who has had good luck with any other lines of suits?  I've checked out SuitSupply, but find there different fits to be bewildering to the point that I can tell which might work best with my body type and how well it might strike a balance between business conservative and fashion-forward.

As for budget, although I would love to explore the $1k+ market, I don't think I could swing it any time in the near future, so around $1000 would be toward the upper end of my budget.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions you might have.

Try kent wang, fully canvassed MTM for sub 1k

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So, which of the suits have a lower buttoning point? Or are people having that adjusted for prior to placing an order?

Seems like Washington, Lazio, and Havana are nice cuts but by the photos online, the button point is still fairly high or "industry standard." Looking for a navy and charcoal/gray suit.

The Lazio suit above looks to have a much lower buttoning point than the online photos suggest, which is promising.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads