• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Props to P Johnson NYC

OkayNoProblem

Reaction score
After visiting probably a dozen shops in NYC, I'm so happy I landed on P Johnson. I visited based on some recommendations here and on menswear Twitter.

I've been working with Daniel and Davis in their SoHo showroom. The experience was so nice and they offered some really great insight and opinions and spent a lot of time working through every last detail and measurement. Pricing was pretty reasonable - around $1500 - for a suit made in their Asian workshop. They do have a a more expensive option made at Sartorio Carrera, but I needed it pretty fast for a couple weddings in September.

I just went for my second fitting yesterday and was over the moon. The suit arrived almost two weeks early. They're making some final adjustments, which they do right there in house. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the final product.

I'm already saving up for a linen suit to make for next summer.

I didn't see any recent posts for their NYC Showroom, so wanted to give them some love. Definitely worth making an appointment here next time you're looking for anything MTM. They also have a pretty reasonable MTM shirt program starting at $195. I've had a few suits made in NYC and this is far and away the best experience I've had.

That's all. Bye!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads