• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
^ really nice. Is that black suede? My JL Oakhams in Tobacco Suede
6glikp.jpg
o79bhk.jpg

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, it's snowing out, and the baby is napping. I'm in!

Edward Green for Kurt Geiger
DSC_0331.jpg

Crockett & Jones
DSC_0323.jpg

Church's
DSC_0324-1.jpg

A&E Moras
DSC_0330.jpg

AS for Thin Red Line
DSC_0336.jpg

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the shape of the AS for TRL. Excellent suede shoe. I've been in the market for a long time. Too bad these are gone.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me.
I'd like to know too.

I saw some replies and thought someone knew.

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Girardian
I really like the shape of the AS for TRL. Excellent suede shoe. I've been in the market for a long time. Too bad these are gone.

+1 I should have pulled the trigger, the last is a lot more elegant than what I remember

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arkolm
Are these purple?
^ They are called wine, more like an oxblood really. Dark red, the flash picked up a lot of color.

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered from Yoox these Santoni brown suede chukka, probably blake, not good year. I'm not a big fan of the white stitches.
736631385_bLMWN-O.png
They were available in black suede also. I have 10+ pairs of various brown shades in suede, but never crossed my mind of buying black suede. What and when you would wear it with? (grey flannel, jeans?)

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you don't like the white stitching, why'd you order these? It's not an especially great price...

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For casual wear, I do not mind the white stitches. I like the stylish lasts from Santoni.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sander
If you don't like the white stitching, why'd you order these? It's not an especially great price...

Not a fan of the white stitching either, otherwise they are nice.

3rd time asking.... who makes these?

207058.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads